HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   Surrender your firearms (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/270777-surrender-your-firearms.html)

Bocajnala 10-30-2008 12:03 PM

RE: Surrender your firearms

I would die protecting them. as would my whole family and probably 90% of the people in the area I live. That freedom is one worth fighting for.

BigTiny 10-30-2008 01:01 PM

If they want them, they can buy them. That pricetag is gonna be a shocker.

goatbrother 10-30-2008 01:06 PM

You won't have to worry about them being taken away if you don't vote for olblama.

skb2706 10-30-2008 01:49 PM

donated all the firearms that used to be in my house to the goodwill. Since they were purchased before the required paperwork then I would have to say that I never owned any.....................

pahntr760 10-30-2008 06:24 PM

This will never happen.

CAM2 10-30-2008 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: 2FNSLO

What firearms? I don't have any firearms. I sold all my at a gun show six months ago......
you're damned right i did. i figured i would get something for them instead of give them away free.

SWThomas 10-30-2008 06:52 PM

First of all, this will never happen in anyone on this forum's lifetime. I'm sick of hearing uninformed people say that Obama is going to "Take our guns away" if elected. It simply won't happen. He can't just decide one day that he wants to ban guns and it just happens. There's a lot of other really important people that also need to sign off on that before it would even get a peek atseeing thelight of day. And there'll never be that many people who agree to take a huge steaming pile of dung on the 2nd Ammendment of the Constitution.

But (hypothetically) if it were to happen, I would stand in the picket lines with all the other gun owners and protest. I would not, however, die trying to defend my right to bear arms. What good would I be to my wife and daughter if I was dead.

Briman 10-30-2008 07:29 PM

First of all, this will never happen in anyone on this forum's lifetime.
It already has in California in all of our lifetimes if you happened to be an owner of a semiauto with the wrong features. What makes you think that if the democrats picked up enough congressional seats to get a lock on the senate and house that Obama wouldn't gleefully sign every piece of crap gun ban that was sent to his desk?

Colorado Luckydog 10-30-2008 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

First of all, this will never happen in anyone on this forum's lifetime. I'm sick of hearing uninformed people say that Obama is going to "Take our guns away" if elected. It simply won't happen. He can't just decide one day that he wants to ban guns and it just happens. There's a lot of other really important people that also need to sign off on that before it would even get a peek atseeing thelight of day. And there'll never be that many people who agree to take a huge steaming pile of dung on the 2nd Ammendment of the Constitution.

But (hypothetically) if it were to happen, I would stand in the picket lines with all the other gun owners and protest. I would not, however, die trying to defend my right to bear arms. What good would I be to my wife and daughter if I was dead.
You sound like a big old sissy! I used sissy because what I wanted to say would have been marked out anyway. How many AMERICANS do you think have died in the past to protect your dumbass and protect your right to bear arms. Wake the @#$% up! ARE YOU FRENCH BY ANY CHANCE?!!:eek:

EDIT-WHAT GOOD ARE YOU TO YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER IF THEY KNOW YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE???

James B 10-30-2008 11:28 PM

Oh No, it could never happen here. Keep believing that crap. One more liberal judge will get it rolling since we won the last second amendment case by one vote. Had Bush not appointed two pro gun judges, we would have lost that fight. osama will not appoint pro-gun judges. He will also probably have a veto proof majority in both houses of congress. Wake up now before it's to late.