Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 helpe me DECIDE!! >

helpe me DECIDE!!

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

helpe me DECIDE!!

Old 10-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: helpe me DECIDE!!

thanks guys. gonna wait for another few days and then might head out to the gun dealer and look for one...
Old 10-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why do I think taurus is junk?

Pretty simple. They make junk guns. I purchased a PT-111 Millennium that shot no b.s. 4 feet low and 2 feet to the left. I had to aim at the ceiling to hit paper at 10 paces. I sent them the gun. Mind you the barrel on this gun is about 1.5". They repaired the gun by bending the barrel straight. In such an incidence I would have expected a far better response. As you can guess the gun never operated correctly.

I will never own another one free or paid for and will let everyone know of my experience.

In addition you can search this forum for taurus and you'll see that others have had trouble with them including the wheel guns like your interested in.

I gave mine away for free I was so disgusted and I couldn't in good conscious sell it to anyone else.

Tom
Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

357 will last you a lifetime, that technology is already outdated.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Banned

I you want a pistol get a real one. Screw that Taurus.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Fork Horn

wow, then i guess i will cancel the taurus.. anyone wanna recommend me a nice .357 magnum revolver with barrels 4" +? thanks!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I vote for the pistol. Only because that phone is junk. Now if you're gonna get an iPhone, that's a different question.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

I vote for the pistol. Only because that phone is junk. Now if you're gonna get an iPhone, that's a different question.
actually the HTC touch diamond is better than the iphone. the iphone is actually thejunk....i would never touch it with a 10ft pole. windows mobile = more versatile..
Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

This isn't even a real post-NOBODY in their right mind would have a hard time deciding between a .357 and a phone!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Site Bouncer

That gun is going to help you a whole lot more than the phone if someone breaks into your house.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

i am a real nice guy. i like to be positive, and respectful on this site. but, dude are you really asking this question?????
i am a medical sales rep. i use a phone for text, email, and calls. i do about 30 texts, 25 emails, and 15 calls a day. if i had the choice, i would take the .357 and shoot the phone.
is a taurus a pos? its a revolver......? would i rather have a python, or vaqero? sure.
conclusion, stupid question... sorry for the disrepect. but i have my limits.

Quick Reply: helpe me DECIDE!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.