Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 How long will it take for Obama/Pelosi/Reid >

How long will it take for Obama/Pelosi/Reid

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

How long will it take for Obama/Pelosi/Reid

Old 10-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: How long will it take for Obama/Pelosi/Reid

Oh, I think it is just fine to talk about the election here because it does affect or will effect our fredoms (GUNS) in the very neer future.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

Man, I didn't even think about the ammo, i guess they could stick it to us there too
Old 10-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Unfortunately, even in light of the favorable SCOTUS decision in Heller vs. D.C. there was left a number of openings in our line in which to attack. The reasonable regulation portion comes to mind.

HR1022 which died in Congress a while back would have all but put the aftermarket AR parts buisiness under... Eventhough the lower receiver is considered the firearm when it comes to the AR-15.

Since an all out ban will be difficult and a somewhat slippery slope for the Democrats I would watch for more subtle attempts to disarm. A slow eroding away if you will through the reasonable regulation ficade.

Especially if the D's get control of the Whitehouse and both houses of Congress... Heaven help us when they secure a majority in the SCOTUS...
Old 10-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think it may be time for a new revolution. Something we, as citizens, may need to consider. Our politicians are running this country the way they want, not the way we want them to.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Typical Buck

Please read this… if you were not scared before…….

The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning's televised 'Meet The Press'. and the author is employed by none other than the Washington Post!! Yeah......the Washington Post of New York and Los Angeles Times fame!! Must say that I'm duely impressed.................

From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked

about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama
to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code,

Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the

flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention

facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want

to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world

to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys

a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped

for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the

World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to

reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies

hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance

to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves

as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord

between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end

hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from

disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an

unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I

have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her

views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President
of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE

to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming

our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President.

I, for one, am speechless.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:05 AM
Typical Buck

goatbrother, that is not true. It has been debunked by snopes.com. Check it out here: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

That story started out as satire in a column by John Semmens of the Arizona Conservative. I just checked the Meet The Press website and the last time Obama was on was May 4. Just because you got it in an e-mail does not make it true.