Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!! >

SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!!

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!!

Old 09-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!!

While I said I was done with this thread, Rifle Loony and elk have continued to display their "know it all" attitudes, you guys are nothing but bullies. May God have mercy on both of your souls. Saying that someone will vote for Obama, because they stick up for Savage, baffles my mind, are you that arrogant? You gentlemen are obviously trying to make up for inadequacies elsewhere. Just because you think that your rifle is the best thing since sliced bread, doesn't make YOU an expert.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

While I said I was done with this thread, Rifle Loony and elk have continued to display their "know it all" attitudes, you guys are nothing but bullies. May God have mercy on both of your souls. Saying that someone will vote for Obama, because they stick up for Savage, baffles my mind, are you that arrogant? You gentlemen are obviously trying to make up for inadequacies elsewhere. Just because you think that your rifle is the best thing since sliced bread, doesn't make YOU an expert.

Again a Savage owner that is not happy with the very true comments.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

Again a Savage owner that is not happy with the very true comments.
Until my Savage rifles fail to kill whatever I point them at, you are simply tooting your own horn. I would like you to show me an instance where a bullet fired from a Savage rifle failed to kill a game animal, simply because it was fired from a Savage, and then explain how a Remington could have done the job any better.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Until my Savage rifles fail to kill whatever I point them at, you are simply tooting your own horn. I would like you to show me an instance where a bullet fired from a Savage rifle failed to kill a game animal, simply because it was fired from a Savage, and then explain how a Remington could have done the job any better.
Again if your happy with your Savage so be it. I am not going to hang around this thread and have verbal jaunts thrown my way without responding after I give my opinion on somethin, you dont have to suffer much longer though I have a self imposed limit of 6000 posts wherever I post and I stick to it.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

Again if your happy with your Savage so be it. I am not going to hang around this thread and have verbal jaunts thrown my way without responding after I give my opinion on somethin, you dont have to suffer much longer though I have a self imposed limit of 6000 posts wherever I post and I stick to it.
I got 5 bucks that says you can't stick to disappearing after 6000 post. If you really do, it will be the best 5 bucks I've ever spent. Your an old huntingnet member, and riflelooney is a new huntingnet member, and you are both just as worthless and arrogant.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

I'm glad to see shooters stick up for their chosen brands. The simple fact is that there is nothing wrong with Savage. They are not my personal choice,but then again I'd take a Sako or vintage Tikka over a Remington.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got 5 bucks that says you can't stick to disappearing after 6000 post. If you really do, it will be the best 5 bucks I've ever spent. Your an old huntingnet member, and riflelooney is a new huntingnet member, and you are both just as worthless and arrogant.
ROTFLMAO If your going to bet real money or shutup gasbag
Old 09-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

what classifies a gun as better than an other ? Cause when I pick one up to use I wouldnt know, they all take a shell and fire it.
I own a remington and its not impressive, what is is my NEF, it will shoot as good as my Rem. acuracy is what I look at . And the 5 or so rems that I have delt with lately are not impressive in that department, I always hear rems are the most accurate out of the box, well I havent seen it, Ive seen brownings, weatherbys, savages , mossbergs, nefs out shoot the rems consistently.
Hell my buddys .223 rossi out shoots his rem 7-08. I wont buy a rem ever again. Over rated in my opinion.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Your an old huntingnet member, and riflelooney is a new huntingnet member, and you are both just as worthless and arrogant.

Mmmmm......

That wasn't the same tune yousangless than3 months ago, in a PM to me...

Maybe you're a Drama Queen, with forked tounge.....?

Punk..........................

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

You can't win with these guys. They are all a bunch of gun gods. LOL Anyway, I agree with you 100%. It's sure nice to see a new new bloodgiving their opinion on here. Theese guys with thousands of post all stick together and think they know everything.

Later Bryan
Old 09-04-2008, 09:55 PM

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

what classifies a gun as better than an other ? Cause when I pick one up to use I wouldnt know, they all take a shell and fire it.
I own a remington and its not impressive, what is is my NEF, it will shoot as good as my Rem. acuracy is what I look at . And the 5 or so rems that I have delt with lately are not impressive in that department, I always hear rems are the most accurate out of the box, well I havent seen it, Ive seen brownings, weatherbys, savages , mossbergs, nefs out shoot the rems consistently.
Hell my buddys .223 rossi out shoots his rem 7-08. I wont buy a rem ever again. Over rated in my opinion.
Yow...trumped by NEF and Rossi.

Okay you convinced me, Remmy's are crap for certain.

Too Funny............

Quick Reply: SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.