HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/258592-savage-vs-remington-hn-showdown.html)

CommonSense 09-04-2008 10:28 PM

RE: SAVAGE VS REMINGTON THE HN SHOWDOWN!!!

I am amazed that the mods have let these trolls remain for so long.

Colorado Luckydog 09-04-2008 10:35 PM

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

I got 5 bucks that says you can't stick to disappearing after 6000 post. If you really do, it will be the best 5 bucks I've ever spent. Your an old huntingnet member, and riflelooney is a new huntingnet member, and you are both just as worthless and arrogant.
ROTFLMAO If your going to bet real money or shutup gasbag
You got to be kidding, right? I'd glady pay 5 bucks to not have to listen to your arrogant BS! LOL That's okay though, we know your a man of your word! Just a couple of more hundred worthless post! LMAO!

Colorado Luckydog 09-04-2008 11:04 PM

Thanks Rifle Looney! Just the fact that you would post a private message shows what kind of a man you are, or more importantly, are not! LOL!!!!:D It's funny how even a man of my age can be fooled by first impressions!:D

Rifle Loony 09-05-2008 04:43 AM

Show me where I insulted, slighted, or in any way posted anything derogatory towardsYOU, Colorado,to solicit the "worthless and arrogant" comment you posted above..........

Trust me, I return fire when fired upon....................

Rifle Loony 09-05-2008 04:46 AM

Regarding first impressions....

Didn't even consider the fact, initially,that you were a back stabbing double talker.

Good thing it takes more than that to get under my thick skin....

People crack me up...........

oldelkhunter 09-05-2008 07:01 AM

You got to be kidding, right? I'd glady pay 5 bucks to not have to listen to your arrogant BS! LOL That's okay though, we know your a man of your word! Just a couple of more hundred worthless post! LMAO!
Yes I am a man of my word. You can continue contributing whatever it is that you contribute here. Rl has you pegged evidently

Colorado Luckydog 09-05-2008 07:15 AM

ORIGINAL: oldelkhunter

Yes I am a man of my word. You can continue contributing whatever it is that you contribute here. Rl has you pegged evidently
That's one more towards your 6000! LMAO

Colorado Luckydog 09-05-2008 07:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Rifle Loony

Regarding first impressions....

Didn't even consider the fact, initially,that you were a back stabbing double talker.

Good thing it takes more than that to get under my thick skin....

People crack me up...........
There was no backstabbing, I stated an opinion! You talk about cracking people up! Just go back through and read all your little girl rants in this thread alone! How's your panties this morning?

DM 09-05-2008 07:32 AM

Hell my buddys .223 rossi out shoots his rem 7-08.
There's a classic example of what happens when the WORST Remington to ever leave the factory, meets up with the BEST Rossito ever leavethe factory... lol

DM

oldelkhunter 09-05-2008 07:48 AM

That's one more towards your 6000! LMAO
Better watch it I might hang around just to aggravage you backstabber:D