Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Obama Video a must watch. >

Obama Video a must watch.

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Obama Video a must watch.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Obama Video a must watch.

I dont care if hes black, white, green yellow, purple, camoed, its not his skin color that makes any difference, its his beliefs.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

to all my rootin tootin critics....you have proven what is evident....your reading and comprehension skills are lacking. Look at my post.....did icall anyone racist???? NO....i said racism is the one constant in your country.. I appreciate the confessions but they arent what I want to educe
1776....... racism and slavery.... .move ahead to 2008.... Happy Birthday America......racism still a hot topic.....WHY??? Can you tellthe worldwhy??? I can hear your pulse pounding trying to come up with something.

As for where im from...I was born in switzerland and now live in new zealand.Weve gotten along fine without the USA, thank you very much.

Im a world traveller and hunter....former soldier. Ive killed more than my share.......but I digress.

I sense someconfusion in the replies of my critics...

'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

but your country didnt.......nowyouhave to reap what you have sewn. You cant go round the world killing,raping, colonizing, double dealing,and lying about it to yourselves and toyouryoung....... Not if you truly want peace and cooperation. Even Ronnie Milsap can see that. But you cant or wont!
Too many countries know your rap sheet and it isnt all roses as you would lead most to believe. By the way whereare those weapons of mass destruction??? Dont you want to see them????

How many of your good ol southern and northernboys died rather than give guns to the so-called *****..... No guns...but plenty ofnooses......no protection for the *****..So take that second amendmentnonsense some wherethere isnt arecorded history of refusing constitutional rights to your people.
As far as the Mexican problem, I think itsan American problem...cheap labor and no benefits.Sounds like the old sweatshops dont it? Everything you touch to put in your mouth has had Mexican hands on it first...Think about that for a moment. American greed is why Mexicans are here....Right now the Mexicans are rebuilding weather ravaged parts of your country.....Where are you?????? Oh, thats right, you wont work for minimum wage or less. Not even to help your countrymen...maybe you dont see them as such.

Muslim.......so.......if you check the employee rosters offederal and state agencies..youll find thousands of Muslims working to make your life easier..safer...more enjoyable...Do you know any Muslims? I know and interact with several.. I dont fear them or dislike them

Where was the big rush by the masses to renounce/rebuke those Catholic priest pedophiles...or do they have your blessings. Did you post something about all that here on this site....Ill take a gander and say ...NO
Im glad we had this chit chat..feel free to show me more ofwhat I dont know about your country...remember....others know too....INTERNET

Timothy Mcvay.....the unabomber....John wilkes booth.....George Bush Sr and Jr, Lt. William Cally, Frank Rizzo, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond, J Edgar Hoover,and so on and so on......All terrorists.....but not MUSLIM...HMMM!

Wake up before its too late to save your blind hide.. or at least admit to some of the truth about what has been done to good folk...Then I would sorta respect you....otherwise you just continue to prove the obvious.

These reasons and more are why you are hated worldwide..Time for a cool change. WAR IS STUPID...PERIOD

NOW back to the hunt!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

delete
Old 07-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: heeze gutshot shortee

to all my rootin tootin critics....you have proven what is evident....your reading and comprehension skills are lacking. Look at my post.....did icall anyone racist???? NO....i said racism is the one constant in your country.. I appreciate the confessions but they arent what I want to educe
1776....... racism and slavery.... .move ahead to 2008.... Happy Birthday America......racism still a hot topic.....WHY??? Can you tellthe worldwhy??? I can hear your pulse pounding trying to come up with something.

As for where im from...I was born in switzerland and now live in new zealand.Weve gotten along fine without the USA, thank you very much.

Im a world traveller and hunter....former soldier. Ive killed more than my share.......but I digress.

but your country didnt.......nowyouhave to reap what you have sewn. You cant go round the world killing,raping, colonizing, double dealing,and lying about it to yourselves and toyouryoung....... Not if you truly want peace and cooperation. Even Ronnie Milsap can see that. But you cant or wont!
Too many countries know your rap sheet and it isnt all roses as you would lead most to believe. By the way whereare those weapons of mass destruction??? Dont you want to see them????

How many of your good ol southern and northernboys died rather than give guns to the so-called *****..... No guns...but plenty ofnooses......no protection for the *****..So take that second amendmentnonsense some wherethere isnt arecorded history of refusing constitutional rights to your people.
As far as the Mexican problem, I think itsan American problem...cheap labor and no benefits.Sounds like the old sweatshops dont it? Everything you touch to put in your mouth has had Mexican hands on it first...Think about that for a moment. American greed is why Mexicans are here....Right now the Mexicans are rebuilding weather ravaged parts of your country.....Where are you?????? Oh, thats right, you wont work for minimum wage or less. Not even to help your countrymen...maybe you dont see them as such.

Muslim.......so.......if you check the employee rosters offederal and state agencies..youll find thousands of Muslims working to make your life easier..safer...more enjoyable...Do you know any Muslims? I know and interact with several.. I dont fear them or dislike them

Where was the big rush by the masses to renounce/rebuke those Catholic priest pedophiles...or do they have your blessings. Did you post something about all that here on this site....Ill take a gander and say ...NO
Im glad we had this chit chat..feel free to show me more ofwhat I dont know about your country...remember....others know too....INTERNET

Timothy Mcvay.....the unabomber....John wilkes booth.....George Bush Sr and Jr, Lt. William Cally, Frank Rizzo, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond, J Edgar Hoover,and so on and so on......All terrorists.....but not MUSLIM...HMMM!

Wake up before its too late to save your blind hide.. or at least admit to some of the truth about what has been done to good folk...Then I would sorta respect you....otherwise you just continue to prove the obvious.

These reasons and more are why you are hated worldwide..Time for a cool change. WAR IS STUPID...PERIOD

NOW back to the hunt!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: heeze gutshot shortee

NOW back to the hunt!
I'm sorry we're you talking to us?If we're so bad why are you here ona site in the USA?I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find your own countrymen to chit chat with.Yeah once again If we are such terrible people from a terrible country why are you here? I will say you are good at rattling people cages.You do have some intellgents,more then I thought you had from your earlier post. I may not agree with you on most of it but you domake a valida point or two.I'm sure you'll be back to stir more up.So far you have done one hell of a job of doing so.People like you are what makes the world go around. Until next time have a good day.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Perhaps being a Canadian I'm somewhat laid back but does that poster, "heese gutshot shortee", have his shorts in a knot or what? As to Obama: Looking in from the outside I believe that he is a very scary politician. For the most part, for most politicians you have to read between quite a few lines to actually see what they are saying but this guy, you have to read an entire book. Definitely a devote liberal pretending to be a moderate to get the job in the big house. I believe there will be plenty more to come out before your election to show this leopard's true spots.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

i didnt watch the vid because it said i needed to update my flash player.

but

after all the Chit that went down....and all the media attention, some of you guys still thinkObama isMuslim????
i guess some of you must really live in a bubble.

yea what his Pastor said isjacked up....butpeople say jacked up stuff all the time,

honestly i think hes a guy that knew that he would have a spotlight on him because of his affiliation with Obama and he let it swell his head....inother words he likes the attention and when he gets it he gets louder and louder untill heputs his foot in his mouth....personally i think the guy is afoney....but i think that about alot of people who are supposed to bespreading GOD's word......but i also think that the media chopped up hissermon to make it look as bad as possible....the man probably talked for at leastan hour and we got to see what 45 seconds of it????? get real....just so you know i dont like the Rev....im pretty sure ive said worse things than what he did about this country, and i am pretty sure i didnt get called anti american or a Racist for it.....which kinda makes me wonder a little.

and you might not agree with it....or think its a double standardor whatever, but some Black people are the way they are for a reason(chip on their shoulder & rightly so)...but thats a small percentage of their community that feels that way(but they are the ones that you hear about, because they screamfor the attention.) For most people who arent black its very hard for them to grasp that concept....

in reality the majority of black people have regular jobs,work hard, and are honest people......yea some are fanatics, looney, lazy,violent, ect ect....but isee alot of white, mexican, chinese that are like that too.

Guess what if Obama gets in , hes not gonna steal your second ammendment rights.....hes not gonna ruin the country, any worse than it already is....you might not agree with everything he does.
but if he pulls us out of the Middle east(i think he will) thats a good thing, in my book.

if he spends a bunch of tax dollars on Alternative energy Applications...thats a good thing in my book.

theres some other stuff he can do that i think will be Very good things....and i dont think McCain will work for either thing mentioned above....

neither guyis gonna lower gas prices...

drilling in Alaska or offshore doesnt lower gas prices either....it just changes what americanmillionaire turns into a billionaire.

both guys have good, and bad points even tho most obama haters wont admit it....

i hate to say it but their are a ton of people who hate obama just because his skin is black. you guys all know that that is a undeniable fact....you know how much hate mail the guy probably gets?????hes enduringprobably 10 times as much as mostwouldput up with to try and get a job....does he have to???? no, hes already set, but he wants it that bad.....

wich i think everyone here can respect that dislike or not.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:52 PM

HGS, although you have made some good points that I agree with, I am still an American and your statements putting down America as a country piss me off. If the rest of the world hates us so bad, why don't they give back all of the Foreign Aid assistance we keep pouring out every year? I believe the total is around $100 BILLION. The last talley for New Zealand was $268 Million a year. Maybe you're just mad because other countries receive more aid than New Zealand? I guess countries won't get upset when we pull our armed forces out and leave it up to their own governments to protect them. If the rest of the world hates us so much, why is there a steady influx of foreigners trying to become US citizens?

Is America perfect? No, but don't spit in the wind my friend.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:10 PM

Osama is a universalist snake, a very clever one, but a snake none the less. If you think that you can bring about world peace by negotiating with terrorists then you might as well make an SNL episode out of it and sit back and watch it litterally blow up in your face. Obama won't even cover his heart and he has not only one MUSLIM name, but all three of them! Yep, he is going to turn this counry around alright! I can still remember an Oprah Winfrey show that touched somewhat on universalism and one woman in the crowd stood up and mentioned Jesus. Oprah's response was, "What about Jesus"? The hairs on the back of my neck litterally stood up on end just like they are doing now. Can you feel them too?

(sarcastically) But hey, just sit back and relax because these accusations are way over blown anyway..

It does not matter because we will all know who the MAN really is in the end. LOL
Old 07-14-2008, 07:52 AM

Been debating on posting this link cause it would just be childish but....

Hell, you're only as old as you feel and I feel like a teenager! MUHAHAHA

http://www.invadenewzealand.com

/hijack

Anyway, I will not be voting for Obama. Mainly becuase I have no idea what the man stands for. His stance keeps changing to suit his needs which is not something I respect.

McCain? Horrible candidate also. Once again, the American people are left choosing the lesser of two evils.

Quick Reply: Obama Video a must watch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.