Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Obama Video a must watch. >

Obama Video a must watch.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Obama Video a must watch.

Old 07-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Obama Video a must watch.

ORIGINAL: heeze gutshot shortee

if obama were white there would be no discussion. why are so many folks so scared....racism is the only constant in your country shame on you all. If you treated people of color justly..youd have nothing to fear but fear itself
I could care less what color he is. It's what he stands for and the things he will try to put into an already weary system. It's also about the one thing he doesn't stand for, AMERICA!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

if obama were white there would be no discussion. why are so many folks so scared....racism is the only constant in your country shame on you all. If you treated people of color justly..youd have nothing to fear but fear itself
The more I thought about your post the more it pissed me off. Who the hell are you and what perfect country are you from. You tell me racism is the only constant in our country and shame on us! Kiss my ass! Without even knowing what country you're from, I'll go out on a limb and say I bet you we have protected you're assin some form or another. You have a lot of nerve coming on here and downing our whole country, and calling us a bunch of racist!
Old 07-05-2008, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

The more I thought about your post the more it pissed me off. Who the hell are you and what perfect country are you from. You tell me racism is the only constant in our country and shame on us! Kiss my ass! Without even knowing what country you're from, I'll go out on a limb and say I bet you we have protected you're assin some form or another. You have a lot of nerve coming on here and downing our whole country, and calling us a bunch of racist!
I couldn't agree with you more! Heck, he didn't even ditch his so called spiritual guide until his comments directly affected him. There are too many liberals in this country and that is the cryingshame. So go ahead and relax while he continues to pull the wool over your eyes. Liberals are hypocrites.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

The problem is there aren't too many politicinas who aren't hypocrites! Both Rep and Dems. I get so digusted sometimes with the he said she said routine all the time. One party says wait till we control things we'll make positive changes then they get control and nothing happens. Then the next party says when we get control boy are things going to change and then nothing happens. Same old broken record! I'd love to bring back some of our founding fathers to get their opinion on how the country is run now, 30% taxes on income, there would be a major tea party and revolution. With all that said, I still love my country and would not want to live anywhere else in the world. I just get frustrated sometimes!!
Old 07-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess we're all racists if we don't like Obama.What a crock of BS.Believe me that's not my concern if the man is black,white,green or blue it's what he stands for.If anybody is a racist it's Obama.We're in war with Muslims and we want a Muslim running our country. I don't think so.I'll do all I can to get the word out to defeat this so called Presidental hopefully.I sure can't do it by myself. If Obama does get in the country will have more problems then we've ever seen.
And for heeze gutshot shortee you apparently arefrom a foreign country andhaven't a clue of what you are talking about.It's usually better to listen when you don't know what you are talking about then to make stupid comments about something have no knowledge of. If you listen you could possibly learn something.Yeah you pushed a few buttons here.
[/align]
Old 07-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

personally i think the lack of racists in our country is what has us in such a mess today. if more of the people in washington were racist maybe they would have stopped mexico from moving here. we could fix our gas problems by cutting demand if we sent them all home. obama will cause a war in this country.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: srwshooter

personally i think the lack of racists in our country is what has us in such a mess today. if more of the people in washington were racist maybe they would have stopped mexico from moving here. we could fix our gas problems by cutting demand if we sent them all home. obama will cause a war in this country.
I have to agree with you .If you thinkthings are bad now wait and see what I'm telling everyone about Obama. I'll bet there will a steady influx of Muslims.I tryto get along with everyone.It doesn't matter to me what nationality they are or race.I feel that wayuntil they give me a reason not to trust them or dislike them. So Obama being black is notthe issue wth me.It's what he stands for.There's several blacks I think would make a good president. Colon Powell even though I don't know his stance on our Second Amendment would probably be a good man for the job.There again I would have to know his 2nd Amendment position to make a definite decision.
That was a pretty offensive comment heeze gutshot shortee made that we are all racists.I just chalk it up to hisignorance.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:42 PM

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

The problem is there aren't too many politicinas who aren't hypocrites! Both Rep and Dems. I get so digusted sometimes with the he said she said routine all the time. One party says wait till we control things we'll make positive changes then they get control and nothing happens. Then the next party says when we get control boy are things going to change and then nothing happens. Same old broken record! I'd love to bring back some of our founding fathers to get their opinion on how the country is run now, 30% taxes on income, there would be a major tea party and revolution. With all that said, I still love my country and would not want to live anywhere else in the world. I just get frustrated sometimes!!
The founding fathers never had anything to do with the Boston Tea party. It was a group of radicals that were completely seperated from any particular society. Obama wants everyone to think that things are way overblown and says oh, just relax there is nothing to worry about. What a bunch of BS. As I've said before, he thinks that this country can afford to negotiate with terrorists and do not forget that one of his good friends is Bill Ayers. Go ahead and googleObama pentagon bombing and see for yourself. Bill Ayers to this day openly admits that he "did not do enough to bomb the pentagon and if he could do it all over again then he would".

It is simple, the guy is a universalist snake and he does not stand for America. Too many liberals.....
Old 07-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Typical Buck

how can a white guy that doesn't like obama be called a rascist, doesn't obama have half white in him? but he's also half black. for gosh sakes who's claiming this guy? i dont want anybody with "bomb" in their name to run my country.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

he aint African he came out and openly admited a week or two ago that he was Muslim.

Quick Reply: Obama Video a must watch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.