Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 BAD TRADER WARNING >

BAD TRADER WARNING

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 04-23-2009, 12:19 PM
Spike

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

ORIGINAL: SIDEWAYS

Any resolve yet?

Nothing. I received one email from Scott since 3/21. Scott wrote me that he didn't have my address so I sent it to him again and so far haven't received a thing.

Wayne
Old 04-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

Keep hammering the T#rd. How long has this scam dodger been pulling your chain? Now Mr. SCAMMER don't have your address. Where is this scammer from? You should print his address so everyone knows who the scamming T#rd is and where he's from. I'm sure after all this time T#rd face is well known and a Rolling Stone in his own mind. Keep the pressure on and don't never back off. You just don't scam people in the fire arms fraternity and slide with it.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:57 AM

you two need to get over it! the deal was less than perfect but it sounds like you two just want to trash each other,that is not what this site is for if you want to argue about it get ahold of jerry springer.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:35 PM

poor dumb bastard, judging by his posts probably couldn't get waynes address right...

...reason he SENT the dies but Wayne never got em

Either way I was willing to send Wayne 30 bucks with Scott's name on it, after all this just to end the dag on thing for crying out loud.

The lack of communication was uncalled for in any instance, I hate to think just due to my newbieness and low post count I cant sell my shotgun just because of this dummie ruined it for me...

Last edited by rivercat; 07-23-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

This has gone on for a really long time, and it appears there will be no resolution between you and Scott.

This is the address to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, which is in partnership with the FBI and the Bureau of Justice Assistance. You may want to file a complaint against him.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Old 08-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

I really can't believe I read this whole post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Spike

Sorry to say that I didn't find this thread until after I had a dealing with Scott. We were supposed to swap some primers and I sent him my 1,000 Federal pistol primers and he was supposed to send me 1,000 rifle primers. Needless to say he got mine and he never sent his. Has refused to accept my calls and will not return any e-mails.
The guy is just scum of the earth.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Fork Horn

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by KYBASS625
Sorry to say that I didn't find this thread until after I had a dealing with Scott. We were supposed to swap some primers and I sent him my 1,000 Federal pistol primers and he was supposed to send me 1,000 rifle primers. Needless to say he got mine and he never sent his. Has refused to accept my calls and will not return any e-mails.
The guy is just scum of the earth.

Looks like the phucken Ash-hole struck again. Any bleeding heart want to send KYBASS 1000 primers? Should have kicked the scammers ash last summer. Would this qualify for an "I told you so?" You have to stop scammers in their tracks not placate them.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Spike

This guy Scott is a real piece of cake.Just keeps on ripping peps off.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Spike

I dont give a crap if its 30 dollars or 3000 dollars, its all about business. I wont be buying anything from this Scott guy.....

Quick Reply: BAD TRADER WARNING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.