Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 BAD TRADER WARNING >

BAD TRADER WARNING

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 07-09-2008, 08:20 AM

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

I've done very little selling/buying on this site, a whole bunch of buying/selling/trading on 2 other sites and let me say I am very lucky so far that I have not had any problems at all. I guess if I do enough though that it will probably happen to me. But one thing is for sure. It'll be me getting screwed instead of screwing somebody else. Thats just not who I am.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Scottsemail address is [email protected] ...he has always come through when we did a deal ...this is just unlike him but just goes to show you never know !

dd
Old 07-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: olcrip

I emailed Scott about getting this whole fiasco cleared up. Got no response. He travels a bit, I wonder if he's still taking nourishment or at room temp pushing up daisies?

It's a shame that this hasn't been resolved yet. I guess 24wayne was right! We'll all know better than to deal with tess31470. He'll just come back with another forum name and try again. Just remember, Scott Pierce from Texas is not an honaorable person to deal with, guard your backside!
Not if we block all ofhis knownIP addresses. This is exactly why I demand that in any internettransaction I am involved in uses paypal. That way if one person is cheated they have a way of getting their money back.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Spike

I can't imagine why Scott won't reply to this post.
There seems to be only one person on here who has reported a bad deal with him, but several who have had good dealings with him are now stepping up and calling him a thief. And some who admittedly have no dog in this fight, and no previous dealings with him but also choose to discredit Scott.
Granted, Scott has no way of proving he sent the dies and some cash back to Wayne, but how can anyone be certain of any other persons credibility on the wire?

Take your lumbs and lets move on. Lesson learned by all of us. Track your shipments amd caveat emptor.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

mailto:[email protected]

I have been watching this post for some time now. The e-mail that is posted above has some history with it. I could not and several others could not get a reply from things this person or persons had for sale back a couple of months ago. I'm not judgeing one way or the other. BUTI wouldn't even waste my time with a transaction from either at this point. I have had internet sales on several sites for many years and I always check sources and use PayPal or Money Orders thats it. No questions and no fowl. Just food for thought! I hope things work out but even if the do. NO ONE IS GOING TO HAPPY! Which is the bottom line , MAKE SURE YOU COMMUNCATE with the buyer and seller to eliminate a mess like this?

my 2 cents
Old 07-13-2008, 08:26 PM

"postal service does not give a tracking num "

yes they do, loool also signature confirmation lool
Old 07-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Spike

did you pay with a USPS money order? heck just the fact that this transaction was done using the postal system,may constiture mail fraud.I don't know for sure but it's just a thought.JIM
FWIW,I have seen the email listed for this dude on another forumfor the same kind of ****
Old 07-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

If there was a money order returned to 24wayne then by golly there is a receipt for the money order. The issuer will also have a record when that money order was cashed and by whom and at what location in the nation. It's time for the bull**** to stop...... Scott did a number on 24wayne, unless he is dead, hedon't have a leg to stand on, HE IS A THEIF...

Scott if your reading this, get off your ass and clear this up or be branded a thief on all forums. Technology travels fast as light...
[/align]
Old 07-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: con10der

did you pay with a USPS money order? heck just the fact that this transaction was done using the postal system,may constiture mail fraud.I don't know for sure but it's just a thought.JIM
FWIW,I have seen the email listed for this dude on another forumfor the same kind of ****
No, I did not send a USPS money order but a cashiers check from my bank. I went to the bank and got a copy of it (I am trying to attach the copy of front and back here but it may not work LOL). The check was dated 5/9/08 and made out to Scott Pierce, and it was signed and cashed on 5/14/08 by Teresa Pierce. It came back through my bank on 5/16/08.

Wayne

Old 07-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just another crook.

Quick Reply: BAD TRADER WARNING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.