Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Okay, what is the most expensive gun you own, and are willing to hunt with it? >

Okay, what is the most expensive gun you own, and are willing to hunt with it?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Okay, what is the most expensive gun you own, and are willing to hunt with it?

Old 05-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Okay, what is the most expensive gun you own, and are willing to hunt with it?

Guns are meant to be outdoor. I have taken out all the one I own but I do not use the wood stock if I know the hunt will be a little bit rough. It is too much of a pain to repair scratches on wood stock.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Okay, what is the most expensive gun you own, and are willing to hunt with it?

Most of my guns I have bought used, I just recently bought a new Ruger MKII VT in 25-06 and plan on hunting with it this year a little (when my daughter is with me), the rest of the time I'll be in a tree with that stick and string.....I spent more on it and the scope than I ever have on a gun before and it was not really expensive compared to some rifles out there, but I truly enjoy shooting it.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:19 AM

I wouldn't own a gun that I didn't hunt with. sitting in the gun cabinet and only taking it out to the range is not practical for me.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:20 AM

Easy question, since I sold most of my guns last year. This year I bought a Marlin XLR in 45-70, and it was about $700. All of my guns have to go to work, none of them get to sit around in the safe.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:02 PM

my most expesive gun that i have is my ML which was 280 buckswhat is the point in a safe queen??? i have four guns all single shots, i dont need a safe queen especially since i dont have a safe[8D]
Old 05-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

A beautiful Parker with a two barrel set-20 and 28 gauge.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:40 PM

Trying to wearthe guns out,Can not take them with me when I die.No safe queens.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Seriously RR, you need me to take some of those off your hands!!