Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 North American Hunting Club ? >

North American Hunting Club ?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

North American Hunting Club ?

Old 04-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: North American Hunting Club ?

Yeah, to make it worse, it was when I was finishing my degree in Journalism/Magazine writing, if that would have been published (up to one year after the course) it was an automatic A+ in the class. I still got an A so it was no big deal, but still made me upset that I never even heard a word back from them.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: corey012778

save your money. I am a member of it. not worth it in my mind.
I have belonged for about ten years now. They are NOT a shady deal, but like corey says, it may not appeal to you. They have a pretty high-quality magazine, NORTH AMERICAN HUNTER, and are involved in activities which benefit wildlife conservation and the other interests of hunters.

Here's their home page-check them out yourself. http://www.huntingclub.com/Main/default.aspx
Old 04-20-2008, 08:08 AM

I was a member....twice. first time I thought it sounded cool...about 6 months later I figured out it was a waste although I do agree about the Shockey articles. Then last year I said what the heck and got another membership. They were kind enough to send me a super cheap fleamarket type knife to review. When the membership ran out I called it quits again.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have tested many products for NAHC, and they are all mine at no cost (just the time it takes to test them and fill out a report). Good luck.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was a memberabout 10 years ago maybe...tested one product. It was the cheapest piece of **** leatherman I had ever seen. Wasnt worth my money to continue.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also was a member for a few years, never once got selected to field test anything, they send you low quality high priced stuff just about every month without your requesting it and then bill you for afterwards. The only good part of it was the magazine but that is not worth all the bs you have to put up with regarding all the junk they send you and expect to get paid. I say don't waste your time.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a DVD membership but for hunting equipment. How could they send you stuff and bill you for it. I'll definitely avoid it.

Thanks guys.

Tom
Old 04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never belonged to NAHC. I did belong to Buckmaster's for a few years.I wasn't real impressed with them. I was constantly getting phone calls.I didn't renew my membeship and asked them to quit calling. Tha's been a few years and never heard another word from them.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was in it for about 10-12 years. Never received anything to review but I did receive 10's of thousands of things that they would keep sending and keep billing for. So f em...was a waste of my time and money...
Old 04-21-2008, 03:25 PM

I was a member last year but did not renew. I didnt like the way they would send me books and other items without me ordering them. Dont get me wrong, I sent the items back at their expense, but hated taking the time out of my day to go to the post office. They made me feel like they were forcing products on me by automatically sending them to me. I would probably still be a member if it wasnt for that.

Quick Reply: North American Hunting Club ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.