HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   If Democrats win in '08 will you stock up on new guns? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/241504-if-democrats-win-08-will-you-stock-up-new-guns.html)

bigdawgwill44 04-08-2008 09:35 PM

If Democrats win in '08 will you stock up on new guns?

Just a fun little poll. I know people who burried guns in their backyard, others spent near $10,000 on new weapons, others bought unregistered guns (so there was no record of them owning them) when Clinton won in 92, this all occured between november and january when Clinton took office. Old Billy didn't let us down either with his gun laws and restrictions.

corey012778 04-08-2008 10:18 PM

RE: If Democrats win in '08 will you stock up on new guns?

may stock up on factory ammo and reloading suppies. it seems to be what is getting targeted right now.

bigdawgwill44 04-08-2008 10:36 PM

very true, especially 10-22 bananna clips

SwampCollie 04-08-2008 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: bigdawgwill44

very true, especially 10-22 bananna clips

Yep. I was thinking 17 round pistol mags for more popular models....

I remember Ar-15 mags and 30rd glock mags selling for over $100 a unit during the ban. Might be a good chance to exploit the needy.

corey012778 04-08-2008 11:36 PM

now we are talking about that, Need to finally break and buy a couple of clips for my sks as well as, an muzzle break.

deepzak 04-09-2008 03:25 AM

I don't own any guns......:eek:

mauser06 04-09-2008 05:27 AM

might be wise to invest back into "preban" weapons and accessories such as high cap mags and preban ARs etc....

i wont be...got what i need as of now

CCPaHunter 04-09-2008 05:59 AM

I don't have any plans to buy more firearms but I will start stocking up on ammo for all of my hand guns.

eldeguello 04-09-2008 06:01 AM

"No, why would Democrats restrict gun rights?"
What a question! I have no intention of buying any new guns!! Powder, bullets, primers, cases, maybe!!

Everyone with half a brain KNOWS that if the Dems hold onto Congress and get the White House too, they will TRY to pass new unecessary and ineffective gun laws. That's just the nature of the beast. Basically, Democrats (and some Republicans too) are just would-be tyrants held in check to some extent (but not enough!!) by the remnants of our Constitution....

Now, Obama, despite having VOTED FOR EVERY ANTI-GUN LAW he's been able to vote for, is trying to claim he's FORthe Second Amendment! Yeah! Right! What a crock. The guy's a bigger liar than Hillary!!

For anyone believes that, I've got a bridge in the NY City area for sale cheap! Called the Brooklyn Bridge...... $5.00!!

DANTHEHUNTER 04-09-2008 06:57 AM

If they win I think I will save my money to move to another country!!!! We are in deep sh$$ gentelmen.