Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Let's see your collections. >

Let's see your collections.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Let's see your collections.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Let's see your collections.

I don't have much of a collection but I have enough to handle anything I may come across in south alabama.

1. My Mossberg 500 12 ga. A gift for finishing school years ago.

2. My Winchester single shot 20 ga. my grandfather gave it to my father when he was 16 and it was passed on to me later. It has a lot of rust and scratches on it so I plan to refinish and reblue in this year.

3. My Ruger M77 Mark II .270 given to me last summer by a friend.

4. My Ruger 10/22 my wife gave me for our first Christmas together.

5. My Magnm Research Baby Desert Eagle,the only gun I have bought for myself.

6. My Marlin 336 30-30 win. it was my first deer rifle my father bought me when I was 17.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:44 PM

Default RE: Let's see your collections.

Ill have to get them lined up and posted, but your 30-30 is exactly what i am looking for next with the raised scope sights.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:34 AM
Fork Horn

I posted all of mine up once and everyone gave me crap about posting my guns. But here it goes again.[/align][/align]Hi-Point 995
1972 Remington 870 Wingmaster
Marlin 336 .30-30
Ruko-Armscor .22 Bolt-action
1962 Remington Nylon 66 .22
1948 Mosin Nagant
NEF SB1 20ga
Old Ithaca 12ga SXS
Mossberg 535 12ga both bird and rifled barrel
NEF Pardner Protector 12ga Heat Shield and Side Saddle
[/align][/align][/align]
Old 03-26-2008, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

Did some stuff to the hi-point and Pardner[/align][/align]
Old 03-26-2008, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: adam11082

I posted all of mine up once and everyone gave me crap about posting my guns. But here it goes again.
[/align]
[/align]
Yeah I read all that before. Its true that a really good hacker can track you down and find where you live. But the odds of that are extremely low and the people who freak out about it are paranoid as it is. I have good insurance, and a few other deturants for that one in a million chance.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

These are the long guns
-ruger m77 270
-ruger m77 30/06
-ruger m77 243
-ruger m77 77/22
-ruger #1 220 swift
-remington 700BDL 300WM
-ruger 10/22
-remington 870 wingmaster 12ga X2
-remington 870 wingmaster 16ga
-marlin "????" 22mag
- couple others I am not sure of off the top of my head
-New ruger M77VT 25/06 No pic Yet

Old 03-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RugerM77.270

I posted all of mine up once and everyone gave me crap about posting my guns. But here it goes again.

[/align]

[/align]
Yeah I read all that before. Its true that a really good hacker can track you down and find where you live. But the odds of that are extremely low and the people who freak out about it are paranoid as it is. I have good insurance, and a few other deturants for that one in a million chance.
You better check with your insurance. Most won't cover gun collections. You need to have a seperate policy for guns and collectables. Paintings ,jewelry etc.
It's not being paranoid it's using common sense not to advertise what you have.There's probably people outthere that know more about you then you think. Remember big brother is always looking over your shoulder.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ruger-Redhawk

ORIGINAL: RugerM77.270

[/align]

[/align]

You better check with your insurance. Most won't cover gun collections. You need to have a seperate policy for guns and collectables. Paintings ,jewelry etc.
It's not being paranoid it's using common sense not to advertise what you have.There's probably people outthere that know more about you then you think. Remember big brother is always looking over your shoulder.
Building a house so I signed a new insurance policy on Monday, they're covered. I know its possible but so unlikely. Its possible to get eaten by a shark but you still go to the beach don't you. Just and example.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

To each their own.Sometimes things are better left unsaid.Out of sight out of mind.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:50 PM
c j
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ruger-Redhawk

Guns are typically fully covered under most homeowners policies, except in the instance of theft, where they are usually subject to a limit. Usually $2,000 or so - total, not per-gun. So if you want them *fully* covered for theft, you might want to get them scheduled (listed specifically) on your policy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.