Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 views on hi-point 9mm >

views on hi-point 9mm

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

views on hi-point 9mm

Old 03-04-2008, 01:23 PM

Default RE: views on hi-point 9mm

JUNK
Old 03-04-2008, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: jtb1967

JUNK
Wow, thats informative!!! You base this on what?

opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one and yours stinks!
Old 03-04-2008, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis

JUNK

Keep shooting your hi-point and be happy. You obviously don't know much about firearms...
Old 03-04-2008, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis

JUNK

I base this on all the ones I've shot as well as sold when I was in the business. If that's all you can afford, fine. But if you don't want junk, you'll have to step up in price.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Fork Horn

I have a Hi-Point 9mm. I have shot over 1000 rounds out of it with no problem. I took my CWP class with it and my gun was the only one that didn't have a problem other than the two shooting Glocks. I keep it in my truck. If it gets stollen I'm out 120 dollars instead of 500.

[/align]
Old 03-05-2008, 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: bearhuntr

Keep shooting your hi-point and be happy. You obviously don't know much about firearms...
First off.....Who shook your cage?

JK, You obviously don't know me. I don't even own a HiPoint, but My father bought one recently. I know they aren't the highest of quality, but I think they are far from "junk".

I happen to Know quite a bit about pistols. I own several and most are extremely high quality. Short list:
[ol][*]Custom STI Double stack frame with Caspian slide, Wilsonbarrel, tuned and smithed torun in 40S&W.... my Limited gun.[*]Kimber custom shop 45 ACP. My limited 10 gun.[*]Sig Sauer 229... PDW[*]H&K USP.... Gotta love German Engineering[*]Para ordanance LDA CCW 45 acp....[/ol]

But that wasn't my point. For a cheap, throw under the truck seat, only use it in a pinch type of gun the highpoint isn't bad. Why would you drop 6 bills on a glock or equivalent for that?

OBTW, refer to my previous post in reference to your opinion of me.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:51 AM

I base this on all the ones I've shot as well as sold when I was in the business. If that's all you can afford, fine. But if you don't want junk, you'll have to step up in price.
You should have said that in the beginning. Then I wouldn't have argued with you. I don't mind opinions, heck I voice mine quite frequently. I just ask that you back your opinions up with a few facts/experiences. I really didn't know if you thought they where junk/ Knew they where junk/ Or just saw it once and decided then it was junk. See my point?
Old 03-05-2008, 09:53 AM

ORIGINAL: deerhunter729

I have a Hi-Point 9mm. I have shot over 1000 rounds out of it with no problem. I took my CWP class with it and my gun was the only one that didn't have a problem other than the two shooting Glocks. I keep it in my truck. If it gets stollen I'm out 120 dollars instead of 500.

[/align]
I agree! I don't think anyone will be winning the Bianchi cup with a HighPoint, but for what you are using it for I think that it is adequate.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:07 PM

Without reading all the way through past page 1 to the end, and hopefully not reposting somebody elses thoughts, but does a nick name like:pawn shop garbage mean anything to you?? The only people I would suggest that to is a bunch of little gangbangers since I know that odds are, it isn't going to to make it through thier first drive by with out jamming on the first magazine.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

i read an article about one being put through a Glock torture test and surviving. MAKE SURE TO BREAK IT IN PROPERLY if you break them in well, they can be dependable. not the best on the market but good for the price

Quick Reply: views on hi-point 9mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.