Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 relocating to texas >

relocating to texas

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

relocating to texas

Old 03-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: relocating to texas

It won't take long. I was raised in the Chicago suburbs. Moved to Texas after graduation from law school. My family started giving me grief about my Texas accent within the first year I was here. I've now been here for almost 25 years, and my accent is almost as good as a native...
Old 03-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Almost.....[8D]
Old 03-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Spike

Damn!! i just started sending out resumes this morning and i got called within an hr.,so, i got me aninterview on monday in austin!!
funny how all the bricks are falling in place with little effort!! must be the Lords Will the i be a texan!! just gotta find me a room or something quick so i dont rack up the creditcards on motels!
Old 03-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Austin is the most liberal place in Texas, so if you end up there, you might try living out toward Horseshoe Bay or Marble Falls or somewhere outside of the city limits.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

Austin has to be about the only city in Texas where a transvestite could run for mayor and get a ton of votes. Google up 'Leslie austin' if you don't believe me!
Old 03-07-2008, 06:58 PM
BKC

Like the new pistol from Taurus model4510TKR3B this is one of the coolest guns for self protection or for those who like to come on others property and take stuff that dose not belong to them
Old 03-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Spike

i held one in my hand but they wanted 325.00+ for it and didnt want spend that much just yet. it was chrome and used but in good shape and if felt good in the hand. after i get settled ill be trading in my hp 9mm. im in oklahoma city resting for the other half of the trip! had a close call as i almost ran out of gas and ended up in an area not so freindly lookin.i found a station and filled up without a worry cuz i was packin. the whole itime being watched by a few hoods kicking it on the corner checkin out my truck! lol!
Old 03-09-2008, 11:40 AM
BKC

I just ordered on and payed $525.00 OTD but in Calif it's a ten day wait I carry a Colt 38 that my Dad gave me 25 years ago Im a rifle big game hunter so never was in to hand guns. But I'm a sales rep and I go in to somebad parts of San Fran and Oakland Calif and car jacks all the time. I figure I will put two 410's and the rest 45's that way I cant miss. My brother in law belong to a duck club that costs about 45K to join and he is with a bunch of old rich guys in his blind afther I get it and see what spread is he is going to blow these old guys minds when he pulls this out and drops a wood duck or a green head LOL