Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office? >

What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

Old 01-27-2008, 04:08 PM

Default RE: What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

its funny, the more they ban stuff my way, the easier it is to aquire.... illegally but easiers.
if you know the right places, you can go to a grocery store and walk out with a nice handgun... and thats new york city
Old 01-27-2008, 04:09 PM

I think I would be content with what I have now...I would stock up on
powder and primers,maybe some brass...I can always make cast bullets..
for hunting or target..The hell with the Clintons,Clampits,or who ever..
Who needs'em anyway..I think the next war is gonna be right here in
the states,so you better be ready..Lets givem hell..
Old 01-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

Well, Edwards, Obama, and Hillary all have a long history of being anti-2nd Amendment. Obama was the sponsor of numerous anti-gun bills (including one to ban all semi-automatic guns in IL). They might not get to a ban right away, but they will certainly try to get one passed at some point.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: johnny2

I think I would be content with what I have now...I would stock up on
powder and primers,maybe some brass...I can always make cast bullets..
for hunting or target..The hell with the Clintons,Clampits,or who ever..
Who needs'em anyway..I think the next war is gonna be right here in
the states,so you better be ready..Lets givem hell..

glad im not the only one who feels that way... do you think the american military would act violently against their civilians? they took an oath to protect and there are laws forbiding it but whats your take on it ?
Old 01-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya about like a critical point back in the late 1800s if you remeber brother against brother
ORIGINAL: fur fish game

Anything semiautomatic I would buy . Also stock up on ammo. Hillary wants to federally register all gun owners and bring back the assault weapon ban. Plus Obama has said the samething .This fall 's electionwill be a critical point in United States history if they get into office.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

The way Obama clobbered Hillary in South Carolina. She might not be the one we have to worry about. When slick willie got elected the Ds had control of all three branches of gov. The libs were having orgasms over the thought of total gun control. When mid term elections came around pro gun voters led by the NRA hammered them. The libs won't make that mistake again. I don't think they will ever try to confiscate our weapons from us any time in the near future. I think they will make it difficult for us to own them through taxes, tarriffs and lawsuits. The only way right now to stop them is fight political influence with more powerful political influence. We have the best special intrest on our side, the NRA.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

All firearms will be in danger, most of the left wants to do away with the "Second Amendment". Good luck
Old 01-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Spike

Sorry folks, but a little reality check here. We have three seperate branches of government in this country, thank God, but during the MondoMediaMania of presidential elections people tend to forget that.

When a presidential candidate says they would do this/that/the other thing, what they're saying is that if the bill came in front of them, they'd sign it. Erm, notice that first part: If the bill. . .

And where does the bill need to come from? Congress, I hear you say! Congress. Remember them? The president can't just do anything they want, the bill has to come from congress.

So how likely is it that your friends in Congress would pass a gun control bill for Hillary to sign? Not very.

Why? Kids, I can tell you, the average member of congress looks at gun laws and says, "I don't need the hassle." Keep in mind, the only people in the US who envy Bush's SuperLow approval rates have "Congressman" in frontof their name. Congress' approvalrating is even lower theDubya's.

Bottom line is I won't be rushing out to the gun shop anytime soon.I'd worry more about ammo prices and the economymaking it impossible for the average guy toshoot than I would Hillary grabbing all theguns.

Grouse

Old 01-27-2008, 11:07 PM

I'm not sure. What's legal in Canada?
Old 01-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think that the worst has already happened, with prices going up anywhere from 2-4X on guns and supplies to reload for them. Used guns are through the roof where I live. They have figured out that they dont have to chance thier reputations by banning firearms, they are just priceing the average guy out of being able to use them....

Quick Reply: What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.