Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 The Best Caliber in the USA >

The Best Caliber in the USA

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.
View Poll Results: A poll
.243 winchester
5.88%
.270 winchester
11.76%
.308 remington
7.84%
.300 winchester magnum
13.73%
.280 remington
3.92%
.260 remington
1.96%
.30-06 remington
5.88%
.30-06 springfield
27.45%
.30-30 marlin
0%
other
21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

The Best Caliber in the USA

Old 11-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Best Caliber in the USA

6.5x55
Old 11-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

the 6.5X55 is the best all around and if you hand load it is even better,
Old 11-28-2007, 07:31 PM

i picked the 30-06 springfield, cause that what I got, and in my opinion its will bring everything in the world down exept those elephants or some other afican games unless you make a good shot.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:08 PM
DM

Actually stubble handled it much better than your, "look how smart I am" sad post. You ought to take notes, you could learn alot on here. At least how to communicate.
Well, lookie here, more "personal attacks" from the know it all puter police... lol lol

I would have thought you would have learned something from eld pointing out how childishYOU were for doing it the last time?? yes??? no???

DM
Old 11-28-2007, 08:17 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: DM

Actually stubble handled it much better than your, "look how smart I am" sad post. You ought to take notes, you could learn alot on here. At least how to communicate.
Well, lookie here, more "personal attacks" from the know it all puter police... lol lol

I would have thought you would have learned something from eld pointing out how childishYOU were for doing it the last time?? yes??? no???

DM
I just enjoy watching you dance. Dance boy. Entertain me boy.

And no, I seriously do not think you will ever learn.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:30 PM
DM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

DM
I just enjoy watching you dance. Dance boy. Entertain me boy.

And no, I seriously do not think you will ever learn.
If you "think" your makeing me dance or anything else, then you have some serious mental issues, because all your REALLY doing is making yourself look childish as eld already pointed out...

DM
Old 11-28-2007, 08:31 PM
bigcountry

If you "think" your makeing me dance or anything else, then you have some serious mental issues, because all your REALLY doing is making yourself look childish as eld already pointed out...

DM
Well, you replied didn't ya? Dance boy.

Seriously man, take out a notebook and take some notes from people like eld and stubble. You can learn something.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:37 PM
DM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

DM
Well, you replied didn't ya? Dance boy.

Seriously man, take out a notebook and take some notes from people like eld and stubble. You can learn something.
WOW, you really do have some problems... On that note... You go ahead and have at it, as i'm not into personal attacks and ciber stalking...

Have a great evening...

DM
Old 11-28-2007, 10:03 PM

i love my dads winchester .30-06 (springfield) what a great caliber and a beautiful shooter
Old 11-29-2007, 04:44 AM
c j
Typical Buck

I picked 'other' since neither 7mag (rem) nor 25-06 were on the list. I'd be comfortable taking pretty much anything with a 7 mag, except maybe grizzly/brown bears. IMO, the 25-06 is practically perfect for deer-sized game.

Of the list, my favorite is the 30-30 win.

Quick Reply: The Best Caliber in the USA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.