Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks >

handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks

Old 09-12-2007, 04:31 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks

I think I may have this figured out. Brent, you don't look at your window and see two large golden footballs about 100ft in the air do ya?

Old 09-12-2007, 05:04 PM

look at my window or out...?

either way, maybe im too young or something to understand, but i dont know what you mean. whatever you mean though, i bet it is judgemental and/or ignorant.

maybe your trying to say im high ....? which in case i have no response
Old 09-12-2007, 06:16 PM

comon bigcountry im sure you can find something wrong with my statement there. theres so many words you can twist, you should have a field day.. i guess this post is over. thanks fellas for your comments
Old 09-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man!!! And I thought I ranted needlessly sometimes..........WOW!!
Old 09-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

(uncle matt takes a break from whipping giant spitballs & raises his hand in the back of the classroom ...........)

Uh, I have a question.....First; what sort of guns are thedope heads and dealers using these days? nd second do you do that shooting with the gun tipped 90-degrees to the side like the ganstas in the movies and on TV?

Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Fork Horn

pawild - just thought i would clear it up. i was bored at work so i have time

im done guys. i hope everyone scores on the opener.

even you bigcountry, get a buck for me
Old 09-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Fork Horn

geterdun2

Coming from someone that got arrested for (CDV) criminal domestic violence which is a felony. (NOTE:: FOUND NOT GUILTY)
First off when they do a back ground check they don't just look at court records for guilty plees,They look at arrest records also, so whenI went to get new gun they saw the arrest record and put stop on my purchase even thoughit showed I wasfound NOT GUILTY.

I had to go to the court house 6 different times to get my ARREST RECORD EXSPONDGED BEFORE I COULD PURCHASE AND GET MY CARRY PERMIT BACK.

This was 6 months of paper shuffle, back and forth to court house (and they can't tell you who all needs the paper work at once,)the first one gets it and processes it, then mails you a letter (could take as long as 6 weeks for processing) to go to the next person and so on and so on til you get the letter saying it was exsponged.

So geterdun don't think that because you did STET.that
yourARRESTRECORD is clean enoughtoHAVE a gun,you might have to tryto get it EXSPONDGED before you canpurchase.

People are not trying to throw gas on the fire but this is not a bi**h forum

Butin the orignal post and the startof this onethey were giving you advice on what you should do and find out all the information and consquences. FROM YOUR LAWYER(that you aretrying to get from us) about purchasing and possesing a gunbefore you entered a plee. (STET)

Don't know the law there, but here in SC. drug arrest, small amountand plee of no low contender where the charge is set aside. (which soundssimilar toSTET) meansNO GUNS!!!!! (The arrest record can't be exsponged on drug charges unless you are found not guilty)

If you don't like what people are saying don't argue with them just ignore them. arguing gets more and more people against you.

hope this helps and good luck

Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: geterdun2

comon bigcountry im sure you can find something wrong with my statement there. theres so many words you can twist, you should have a field day.. i guess this post is over. thanks fellas for your comments
Its a Dundalk, Essex, sparrows point joke.I was just kinda guessing thats where you were from. My wife is from there. And when she goes back to Ky with me, and makes fun of nothing to look at but hills upon hills, I tell her its better than looking at the two golden footballs off of eastpoint blvd.

Nevermind, if your not from there, you wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

now i do,your talking about the poop plant im guessing? i guess i just didnt put it together. i did now

good luck on saturday bud
Old 09-13-2007, 07:57 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: geterdun3

now i do,your talking about the poop plant im guessing? i guess i just didnt put it together. i did now

good luck on saturday bud
You too.

Quick Reply: handgun permit on hold, still - this sucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.