HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-58/)
-   -   For sale or trade: Encore pistol barrel with scope (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/206279-sale-trade-encore-pistol-barrel-scope.html)

lovethebigguns 09-10-2007 06:21 AM

For sale or trade: Encore pistol barrel with scope

I have for sale or possibly trade a Thompson Center Encore 15" 25/06 blue pistol barrel with a Simmons Pro Hunter 2-6X32 scope on it. I've heard that the long range pistol huntin isn't for everybody, and quite frankly it's not for me either. Not a darn thing wrong with this barrel, just the usual frame marks.

I'll take $300 for the set up and I'll pay the shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

As far as trade...I'dwant an Encore Katahdin 500 S&W rifle barrel.

Here's a pic of the barrel and scope on my frame. Remember this is for barrel and mounted scope only, not for the frame and grips.

Please don't hesitate to holler if you have any question!
Scottie

lovethebigguns 09-10-2007 06:22 AM

RE: For sale or trade: Encore pistol barrel with scope

I forgot to add the pic!
Sorry!

lovethebigguns 09-19-2007 08:00 AM

Any offers?

con10der 09-24-2007 08:39 PM

I have a like new 4 shots stainless 7mm-08 barrel 15" for the encore any interest in trading your blued bbl and scope for the stainless??

lovethebigguns 09-25-2007 02:53 AM

Thanks for the offer con10der, but I'm really not interested in another pistol barrel.

If your interested in buying the barrel let me know!

RugerMike 09-25-2007 09:46 AM

Interested in anyother trades? I'm located in southern Indiana. e-mail me at [email protected]

lovethebigguns 10-09-2007 06:22 AM

RE: For sale or trade: Encore pistol barrel with scope *REDUCED*

Anyone willing to give $275 for my set up and I'll still pay shipping and throw in 40 pcs of once fired brass in the factory boxes.

Thanks!

dscp 10-09-2007 10:07 PM

SOUNDS INTERESTING ! WOULD YOU BE INTRESTED IN TRADING ? MAYBE A NICE RUGER HANDGUN , HAVE SOME S&W BUT I BELIVE MOST ARE ABOVE YOUR PRICE . HAVE OTHER FIREARMS , T/C , ENCORE , 12 GU , KELVAR , ALL SORTS OF GI STUFF , AND THE LIST GOES ON ! LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS .
THANKS,
dscp

lovethebigguns 10-12-2007 10:22 AM

dscp,
I sent you a pm but you must not have gotten it. Inyour list of stuff to trade you mentioned Encore. Do you have other Encore barrels that you would trade to this one?

Thanks,
Scottie

dscp 12-08-2007 10:41 PM

DEAR SCOTTIE , SORRIE , I WAS NOT IN FOR A WHILE . GUESS THAT I WILL BE AROUND TILL CHRISTMAS . I HAVE ALL SORTS OF T/C AND ENCORE STUFF . THAT I MAY OR MAYNOT WANT TO SELL . I AN SCHULED TO GO THROUGH , CATALOG / AND WIPE DOWN . WILL LET ME KNOW WHAT WE GOT . IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO HAVE AN IDEA THAT SORT OF STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT .