HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   I posted this in the reveiw and got few answer what do you think (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/200496-i-posted-reveiw-got-few-answer-what-do-you-think.html)

renfrowridge 08-03-2007 12:14 PM

I posted this in the reveiw and got few answer what do you think

I just order a new CZ550 in 6.5X55 which is my favoit round., What do you guy think of the CZ rifles on how they shoot and fit and finish I know it has a mauser action so you can't get eny better than that for a action. tell me what you think. I paid $519.00 out the door.

KonaBoy 08-03-2007 12:16 PM

RE: I posted this in the reveiw and got few answer what do you think

If you got the FS version, you just bought my dream rifle :)And in the 6.5x55 Sorry, I don't own any CZ rifles, but everything I've heard has been excellent.

eldeguello 08-04-2007 11:12 AM

ORIGINAL: renfrowridge

I just order a new CZ550 in 6.5X55 which is my favoit round., What do you guy think of the CZ rifles on how they shoot and fit and finish I know it has a mauser action so you can't get eny better than that for a action. tell me what you think. I paid $519.00 out the door.
By and large, what I have seen of CZ rifles and shotguns is that you get MORE than you pay for in terms of design, fit, finish, accuracy and reliability. As a matter of fact, I am not aware of any guns in the same price range that are as good. And there are nONE that provide the broad selection of calibers that CZ offers. I currently own a CZ 527 Carbine in 7.62X39mm, and a 550 in .416 Rigby. Both are nicely finished, quite rugged,and are more accurate than I expected them to be. I wish CZ made a falling-block single-shot in the same class as the Ruger No. 1!

Hairtrigger 08-04-2007 01:15 PM

Do you want us to talk you out of buying the rifle?
Too late for opinions!
Most love the CZ rifles, I am sure you will to.

Vapodog 08-05-2007 05:03 AM

I can't begin to shoot 3/4" groups at 200 yards with the iron sights on mine so I'd guess you'll find the accuracy not quite up to your standards.

renfrowridge 08-05-2007 06:53 AM

Can't let it diecan you vapodog, Oh will I will still put my money up to back thie talk but you won't so what can I say I hope you have a great season this year good luck.

jeremyd2012 08-05-2007 10:05 PM

i dont own a cz centerfire but from what ive heard and there great rimfires you should be getting more than what you paid for