Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

model 94s

Old 07-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Spike

Default model 94s

1894 30 wcf 1/2 round 1/2 oct barrel straight stock cressent butt $1100
94 xtr 7-30 waters new in box 24 " barrel $1000
Old 07-11-2007, 01:46 PM

Default RE: model 94s

Pictures Please.

It am concerned that trust will be placed in someone who's first post in a for sale ad. However that may be unfair to say.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Spike

to be quite honest you know what they say: those who cant trust, cant be trusted themselves! thanks for your opinion! wayne
Old 07-12-2007, 07:46 PM

There is also another saying, Discretion is the better part of Valor.

I just think YOU would be better served in your effort to sell your wares by spending some time on the boards letting others know what you're all about. And asking someone to consider sending $1000on something that there is noreal evidence of it's existence won't get much response. So, I asked you to post pics.
Sorry if you are offended, but I was truly trying to help without getting real obvious.
I am a very trusting soul, but dealing on these boards, without the backing of Ebay or other auction sites is based solely on trust. You post a $1000 gun on here with no pictures or offer to send pictures (even after I asked) and no history on the board. If you look around you will see that there are posts that deal with those trying to rip off others.

That said, I hope I have helped and I hope you realize your response didn't do much good.

The best lesson in life is that learned the hard way. When you can learn from mistakes they are really worth making, when you can learn from others mistakes, well so much the better. I made this same mistake on another board, and was "helped" in a much harsher manner. But I learned and I hope you can as well.

Good Luck moving your guns. And Welcome to the boards. Come on in, Pour a cup o' coffee, sit a spell, tell us a hunting story.

Dave

PS: No Harm intended, honestly
Old 07-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Typical Buck

Why don't you just leave the guy alone to sell his guns. (MightI add those are nice guns you have) Anyone who deals online knows there is alot ofcommunicationbefore the check goes in the mail. Just because this is his first post doesn't make him a thief.
If I had the moneyI would buy both of them.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I believe Dryridge has a good point.

I believe thatBerksbowman should hang around these forums, otherwise, he's of no more interest to this site than that telephone company salesman who iscontributing little ornothing to thishunting community.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Spike

is anyone interested in these guns or do you guys just want to keep bashing my head against a rock. i think those are some stong words about someone you never met or corrisponded with. if you dont trust me because i am new and have not posted anything yet.... then move on to the next add and stop making me look like a no good thief!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:24 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: ElkNutz

Why don't you just leave the guy alone to sell his guns. (MightI add those are nice guns you have) Anyone who deals online knows there is alot ofcommunicationbefore the check goes in the mail. Just because this is his first post doesn't make him a thief.
If I had the moneyI would buy both of them.
[/quote/]

Elknutz......Again, accept my sincere apology for my misunderstood attempt at helping what I may wrongfully have thought was someone new to e-selling guns.
Would your please help by posting the pics you have of the guns anddescribe themfor the seller.
I mean, you did see them and get the history as well as the condition reportfrom him during'alot of communication' that 'anyone that deals online knows' you surely had to determineyou 'would buy both of them, if you had the money'.

Obviously Elknutzyou are in a position to help more than I so I will back out.

Again, my apologies if there is any misunderstanding about my initial intention. Good Luck in selling your guns without any pics or descriptions.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

does it look like mine

Old 07-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why is bigfoot standing in your bedroom?

Quick Reply: model 94s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.