Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Sell it or dont mention it >

Sell it or dont mention it

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Sell it or dont mention it

Old 07-10-2007, 03:12 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Sell it or dont mention it

I come across this more and more trading things. From where I am from,your word is all you have. Honor is all you have. I think its a mentality that is getting worse and worse, that no matter what ifyou can get more money, nothing wrong with screwing people over. No matter if you did change your mind, hey, its better than losing your self respect and take it on the chin.

I got mad one day at the range, andhurrily put up a custom rifle I had built for sale on snipers hide. Not one hour later, I had a taker. Right before he emailed me I came to my senses and decided to keep it and pull the post down. But hey, I put it up there, and a guy took my offer. He got a fine rifle for the agreed up on price.

BA's attitude is pretty typical I notice of the new younger generation.No honor, no respect.With the internet, its only going to get worse and worse.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Sell it or dont mention it

is the classifieds or a discusion forum,i must be in the wrong place[:@]