Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 look what followed me home. >

look what followed me home.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

look what followed me home.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default look what followed me home.

Walther P22,
sweet gun. time to have some fun again as I have been without a plinker for some time now. Gonna carry it as well.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: look what followed me home.

I have one too, very easy to clean and theres a ton of accessories you can get for em.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Better do some shooting with different ammo as I've heard numerous times from numerous owners that the can be quite particular about which ammo they will shoot with and not have reliability issues. Can't recall what brands were giving owners issues.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate it when guns follow me home............
Old 05-28-2007, 06:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Maine Shooter

Better do some shooting with different ammo as I've heard numerous times from numerous owners that the can be quite particular about which ammo they will shoot with and not have reliability issues. Can't recall what brands were giving owners issues.
All .22's are picky with what ammo they shoot. Usually a .22 will like 1 or 2 kinds of ammo and thats it. Buy a small box of each and see which it likes. Semi Autos are especially picky.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: hunterdeneugene

ORIGINAL: Maine Shooter

All .22's are picky with what ammo they shoot. Usually a .22 will like 1 or 2 kinds of ammo and thats it. Buy a small box of each and see which it likes. Semi Autos are especially picky.
You're not kidding. My Buckmark hates me everytime I put bulk Remington in it butit'll gobble up the bulk Federal. But my friend's Savage .22 (exact model escapes me)jams about every 4th or 5th shot with the Federals.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:00 PM

I bought one about a month and a half ago. I did really well with the Remington bullets, but the last couple bricks i bought were federals, and either i completely forgot how to shoot, or they are terribly innacurate through that gun. Gonna buy more remingtons for this weekend and hope that its the latter. Its a ton of fun though. I love the gun.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're not kidding. My Buckmark hates me everytime I put bulk Remington in it butit'll gobble up the bulk Federal. But my friend's Savage .22 (exact model escapes me)jams about every 4th or 5th shot with the Federals.
I have Ruger Mark II's and Mark III's and they are the same way. They also seem to like the Winchester ammo. For some reason also thry will not shoot the CCI Stingers if I try to use them they will fire but the empty shell will hang and not eject.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great looking gun!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

nice gun

Quick Reply: look what followed me home.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.