Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Greatest most best gun in the whole world you never shot but saw on a video game.... >

Greatest most best gun in the whole world you never shot but saw on a video game....

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.
View Poll Results: A poll
Deagle (desert Eagle) in .50AE
16.67%
H&K PSG-1
12.50%
FN P90
12.50%
H&K MP-5
25.00%
M14
8.33%
4.17%
AK-47
4.17%
Gold plated Deagle in .50 AE
16.67%
Steyr AUG
0%
Remington M-40
0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Greatest most best gun in the whole world you never shot but saw on a video game....

Old 04-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Greatest most best gun in the whole world you never shot but saw on a video game....

I think I would like to try this gun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVqT3XEzss
Old 04-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Greatest most best gun in the whole world you never shot but saw on a video game....

How about the good ol' M1 Garand??
Old 04-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Wayspr

Life must be extremely boring for people to keep coming up with threads like this one and some of the other "best gun" polls currently running.
On archery talk we have the Mutant Bar, upon which you must be 21 years of age to post. You have to be 21 to get into a bar, and I submit that you should have to be at least 18 to post on the firearms forum.

That will save us from stupid crap like this.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

[/align]
[blockquote]
ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

ORIGINAL: Wayspr

Life must be extremely boring for people to keep coming up with threads like this one and some of the other "best gun" polls currently running.
On archery talk we have the Mutant Bar, upon which you must be 21 years of age to post. You have to be 21 to get into a bar, and I submit that you should have to be at least 18 to post on the firearms forum.

No offence but this is coming from a guy that quotes KId Rock[/blockquote]
Old 04-18-2007, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

The whole point of this thread flew right over your head or you haven't been watching this board over the last few weeks. There have been a number of polls about the 'worlds greatest handgun' or the 'worlds greatest military rifle' etc with replies and answers to the polls that sound like they came from 'Counterstrike' gamers. This thread was started as a parady of the others.