HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   What's The Big Deal About Moose? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/178483-whats-big-deal-about-moose.html)

DM 02-01-2007 06:56 PM

What's The Big Deal About Moose?

Heck, they will stand around while you harness them up and get a little work out of them!

DM

metaldonnieg 02-01-2007 07:02 PM

RE: What's The Big Deal About Moose?

When I first glanced at that I thought he was wearing some massive wax lips.

bigcountry 02-01-2007 07:25 PM

Holy Cow or moose, I would have never thought you could domesticate them. And I chase them all over Newfoundland.

Mr. Longbeard 02-01-2007 08:16 PM

They prob had that moose since he was a little moose:D

trailer 02-02-2007 04:42 AM

As much as I find this picture interesting I think there’s some photographic magic to it...:eek:

Pawildman 02-02-2007 07:03 AM

I agree with trailer...I'm not about to buy this one yet.

DM 02-02-2007 07:12 AM

As much as I find this picture interesting I think there’s some photographic magic to it...:eek:
[/align][/align] Maybe butdon't think so... i've seen too many old pictures of guys pulling sleighs with moose and caribou, also i've seen old picts of guys rideing moose too.

Imyself had a nice bull that would come up to my house quite often and i would pet him and give him some lettice... I'd stand on the porch and he'd stand right beside me.

You have no idea how tempted i was to jump up on his back, but he liked to come when it was fairly dark and i didn't have balls enough to do it at night... hahahaa [/align][/align] DM[/align]

trailer 02-02-2007 08:08 AM

I have no doubt that a moose could be trained to do such a task. They can be such docile animals excluding during the rut season. I just find the outline of the antlers are to refine with a black outline on this picture. The picture might have been taken and pasted on this background. Something just a little funny about this picture...:eek:

bigbulls 02-02-2007 09:23 AM

I agree with trailer. The moose looks real but definetly looks as if it were overlaid on top of the back ground pic.

How funny would it be if someone walked by wafting some cow-in-heat moose urine. ;) :DCause you know this moose hasn't been castrated if he is still growing antlers like that.

Pawildman 02-02-2007 10:51 AM

Now that I think about it a little more, I may have to take back my thoughts. I just remembered about Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen.....