Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 We are being invaded... >

We are being invaded...

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

We are being invaded...

Old 12-25-2006, 06:22 PM

Default RE: We are being invaded...

I'm going to send a request in to Christine, to have his ISP address blocked.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey now, don't make fun of trolls....because if you have never been over to the PETA boards and stirred the pot over there...they you are missing out!

Hell I have been banned from there four or five times. Nothing like the month of February to make you board. Last time I was on there I talked half a dozen of them into buying duck stamps to support National Wildlife Refuges. You can almost pull good out of it. Its interesting just to see what the other side thinks, and now jaded their aspect of life really is. They all live in cities, have never even seen a deer or a firearm, and just want to blindly hate what they don't understand.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that is funny, yet disturbing at the same time. Disturbing in the sense of how brainwashed that those people really are.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

It IS working...one name gone. Hopefully more to come... Ignore will take care of the others for now.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:14 PM

Doe Dumper, would you tell us what other name's he is using?
Old 12-25-2006, 10:41 PM
XTP

... crap like that happens everywhere I'm afraid. As a moderator on TS, we have to deal with the same thing every now and then.Usuallyjust acouple of immature jerks that keep coming back totry andcause trouble. Delete their posts, block the user... they will be back but sooner or later will probably move elsewhere.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Chantecler111, I don't know where you gat you're info from but you are so full of it that you're eyes are brown. Bigcountry has been of this forum sence 2003 with over 2000 post and is a gunsmith, If you beleave he is banned you are wrong again he is still posting. At lease get you're favts straight before you spout off junk. I am sure Bigcountry would take affence to you bad mouthing his name. If you want to check for youre self go to the Religion forum and tell him what you think I am sure he will have some choice for you. No I am wrong about that he would just say I will pray for you you need it.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:42 AM
Dominant Buck

The character he was referring to is b1gcountry who is gone. Bigcountry (spelled like it should be) is indeed a valued member and someone who contributes greatly to this site. Slow down a bit and don't jump to conclusions.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

Last time I was on there I talked half a dozen of them into buying duck stamps to support National Wildlife Refuges.
That's a positive thing! Better than spending their money to renew PETA memberships!
Old 12-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

The best way to get rid of these posters/trolls is to not respond to their post. The quickest way is to not even open their post. Eventually they will go away.

Quick Reply: We are being invaded...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.