Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Syn. stock for Interarms Mark X >

Syn. stock for Interarms Mark X

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Syn. stock for Interarms Mark X

Old 11-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default Syn. stock for Interarms Mark X

I have an Interarms Mark X in 7X57 in a Manlichner stock. I was wondering if I could get a synthetic stock for it to lighten it up some. I have searched the net some and nothing yet. Any info?

Apparently the new Rem. model 798 is a very similar action to the Interarms Mark X. I wonder if I could get a syn. stock for the Rem. 798 that could be easily fitted to the MarkX.

Robin down under
Old 11-09-2006, 05:15 PM

Default RE: Syn. stock for Interarms Mark X

A friend of mine has an Interarms Mark X. He put a Bell & Carlson stock on it. Check their website: http://www.bellandcarlson.com/
Old 11-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

There are many manufacturer's that produce replacement stocks for the Interarms Mark X. You are correct the Remington 798 is simply the Mark X relabeled. This is because at one time Interarms was the importer of the rifle. Then it went to Charles Daly & now Remington. Manufaturer's that supply a stock for you inclued but are not limited to Boyd's Gunstock Industries, McMillan, H-S Precision, Bell & Carlson, & Ram-Line. I know there are many others but this covers probably what you are looking for. You however will not find a Mannlicher synthetic stock it will be the standard versions.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:40 PM

Look at www.midwayusa.com. H and S precision, Bell and Carleson, and hougue all make stocks for the interarms. Should lighten it up quite a bit as you have an awful lot of wood on your rifle. You may notice a difference in accuracy too.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:59 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks all!

Robin down under