Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
online bluebook? >

online bluebook?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

online bluebook?

Old 11-13-2002, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default online bluebook?

is there any online bluebooks for guns? my grandmother has a few guns and my uncle keeps trying to get them for outrageously low prices thinking shes dumb but i have the particular gun he wants and i want to show her that shes dumb to sell it that cheap...she said shed sell them to me cheap so im going to buy them when i get the cash...just i want to assure her shes stupid to sell them to him that cheap..any help? thanx

Old 11-15-2002, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: online bluebook?

..???If she is stupid to sell to him cheap??Question?
why should she sell them cheap to you,is she still stupid???

..JESUS IS COMING BACK BE READY...
Old 11-15-2002, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: online bluebook?

nope! im her favorite grandson...the only one serious about hunting...i mean my cousin hunts but his family is what i like to call "weekend warriors" lol and hunt about the first day of buck season and thats about it...that kid will love me when i take him out and bag him his first deer...i highly doubt he ever will get one before im of age to take him!...and i do all her yard and house work for her...everyhting from cutting the grass to cleaning gutters and putting away funiture and the pool in the fall and getting it all out in the spring...i help her out alot and she knows that and treats me good...and if it wasnt for me every one of them guns wouldnt be worth a dime..the sit in a cold basement that is fairly damp...the equals terrible conditions for guns...but i keep them oiled and since i was about 12 you cant find rust on them...i will give her like 500 for both the win model 50(maybe 55 i forget) 12ga and the 308 win model 88...i killed my first deer with the 88...so did my uncle...and its a beautiful gun....my uncle on the other hand does nothing for my grandmother and rarely talks to her...last i heard of him was back when my great grandmother passed away....every year he trys to get that 88....she keeps telling him i am using it...wait till next year when she tell him i bought it! lol...i will borrow a friends blue book and show it to her one day..just so she doenst feel like she is dumb for not selling it...