Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Tom Knapp

Old 07-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tom Knapp

Has anyone watched and admired this guys sharpshooting? Although he is known for throwing up 9 or 10 clay pigeons and shooting them all before they hit the ground with his benelli auto-loader, I watched him on the History channel (legendary shots show) shooting aspirins out of the air with a .22. He's like the John Wayne of trick shooting. Lot of cool stuff on that history channel program
Old 07-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tom Knapp

I've seen him in person a couple of times. The guy can flat out shoot like no one I've ever seen.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've known of his shotgun skills, but until I saw him on the History Channel, I didn't know he was a great rifleman too!
Old 07-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

Has anyone watched and admired this guys sharpshooting? Although he is known for throwing up 9 or 10 clay pigeons and shooting them all before they hit the ground with his benelli auto-loader, I watched him on the History channel (legendary shots show) shooting aspirins out of the air with a .22. He's like the John Wayne of trick shooting. Lot of cool stuff on that history channel program
Yes, but I'd rather have watched Annie Oakley!
Old 07-22-2006, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was staying in a Hotel in Europe near the Benelli factory and Tom was staying at the same hotel between his European shows. I had the pleasure of sitting at Tom's table while we all enjoyed drinks (warm!)

Besides great tallent Tom is a hell of a guy

http://www.tomknapp.net/

Old 07-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

I've admired his shooting skills for some time. My favorite time watching him was when he was fishing with Bill Dance. Bill made a snide comment so Tom pulled out his .22 and as Bill made a cast, Tom shot the lure off the line. Bill said it was a fluke so he threw another one out and Tom shot that one too. Tom's a great shooter.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: dh4stretch3

I've admired his shooting skills for some time. My favorite time watching him was when he was fishing with Bill Dance. Bill made a snide comment so Tom pulled out his .22 and as Bill made a cast, Tom shot the lure off the line. Bill said it was a fluke so he threw another one out and Tom shot that one too. Tom's a great shooter.
ROFLMAO!!!! i would love to see that!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 05:10 AM

Awesome, I would love to see him shoot lures off of the line!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Quote from Tom's site...

ARE TOMS GUNS "TRICKED OUT" OR MODIFIED?
That seems to be a very common question! The answer is no. As a matter of fact, Tom's show guns are "right out of the box"! That's a promotion that speaks for itself! When Tom is on World Tour for Benelli, he does not "carry his guns with him. The importer from each Country that Tom performs in, buys the Benelli models that Tom will use during his stay, and Tom puts them together "right out of the box" in front of his first audience.
That's impressive.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:47 PM

I wounder if he could shoot like that with any other gun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.