Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Tom Knapp

Old 07-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Banned

Default RE: Tom Knapp

Welcome to the forum josey wales.....buzzards have to eat same as worms, man has to make a living somehow....dying ain't much of one boy, don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin', watch him Abe; shut up Ladge!! Ease them pistols out slow like glasses in the wintertime...I suppose that mangy redbone has to ride with us...spit..hell might as well, everybody else is. That elixer carpet bagger seems to work on just about everything...spit....how is it on stains? HCH
Old 07-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

hmm....

Anyways, I have seen this guy on TV too. I saw him shoot the asprin and that was amazing. I can't remember if it was him that I sawshooting a .45 ACP at an egg sitting on a post at a 100 yards. Might not have been him. This guy was showing how he could shoot three shots from a revolver faster than he could shoot from an semi-auto. And both were lightning fast.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bulzeye

Quote from Tom's site...

ARE TOMS GUNS "TRICKED OUT" OR MODIFIED?
That seems to be a very common question! The answer is no. As a matter of fact, Tom's show guns are "right out of the box"! That's a promotion that speaks for itself! When Tom is on World Tour for Benelli, he does not "carry his guns with him. The importer from each Country that Tom performs in, buys the Benelli models that Tom will use during his stay, and Tom puts them together "right out of the box" in front of his first audience.
That's impressive.
WoW. That IS impressive!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Typical Buck

That guy is an awesome shooter there is no doubt, and to answer Josey Wales's question
I wonder if he could shoot like that with any other gun
If they paid him enough he would, but I doubt Benelli will ever let him out of their pocket.

As for asprin shooting, last year I was out an Oklahoma Expo and saw a guy shoot an asprin with a recurve bow, and I think he did it while shooting behind his back. Talk about a trick shot!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't remember if it was him that I sawshooting a .45 ACP at an egg sitting on a post at a 100 yards. Might not have been him. This guy was showing how he could shoot three shots from a revolver faster than he could shoot from an semi-auto. And both were lightning fast.
If I remember correctly, it was Bob Munden that did the 45/egg, and 3-shot single action revolver thing. I'd bet Byron Ferguson was the archer. I know he shoots asprin.

You guys may also want to check out Jerry Miculek's stuff if you like FAST revolver shooting.

Jerry Miculek – Five World Revolver Records
Bob Munden – The Fastest Man Who Ever Lived
Byron Ferguson – The Longbow Archery Wizard
Old 07-26-2006, 05:33 PM

I don't know why he couldn't shoot like he does with any other gun. I saw the show on the History channel today, it was "Sharpshooters". Anyways, it isn't like he doesn't have to aim to hit the aspririn, as long as the other gun is sighted in the same I bet he could do the same stuff. The rest of the guys except the real fast pistol shooter weren't that impressive to me. The guy that shot the card in half was so close the camera focused on him and the card...couldn't have been very far away.Tom Knapp's behind the back stuff was crazy!
Old 07-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know this thread is about Tom Knapp, but if you haven't seen Jerry do his thing, check this out...

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=8969