Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 What is your concealed carry gun of choice? >

What is your concealed carry gun of choice?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

What is your concealed carry gun of choice?

Old 07-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What is your concealed carry gun of choice?

I bought my Glock 21 in .45 ACP along with the Glock 22 tactical light for my carry gun, even though I can’t carry the gun legally….yet, I’ll be ready and I’ll have time at the range to get comfortable with shooting the gun when the Wisconsin Governor finally gets off the pot and signs the legislation for CCW.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:02 AM
bigcountry

Holy cow, you guys are out there. You packin to sturgis? I have been to alot of rallies, and used to pack at em when I was young. Guess I was scared then. But learned a good lesson. If your drinking or smokin at all, keep the guns at the motel. I have seen your typical run of the mill yup biker get arrested for it and get thrown in with the real criminals just for being drunk.

Old 07-11-2006, 07:56 AM
Banned

Bigcountry, I will only be carrying for the trip out and back. Bikers are a great bunch of people and no need to carry. You could leave a $100 bill taped to your seat and it will stay there all day at a rally. Bikers are honest ,trustworthy people, and will come to your aid if you need help. The reason for carrying during the trip out is for all the freaks that are traveling on the interstate and highways. Nice to know one can protect their wife against some thug or thugs in the middle of nowhere. The gun stays in the room at Sturgis.HCH
Old 07-11-2006, 08:18 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Bigcountry, I will only be carrying for the trip out and back. Bikers are a great bunch of people and no need to carry. You could leave a $100 bill taped to your seat and it will stay there all day at a rally. Bikers are honest ,trustworthy people, and will come to your aid if you need help. The reason for carrying during the trip out is for all the freaks that are traveling on the interstate and highways. Nice to know one can protect their wife against some thug or thugs in the middle of nowhere. The gun stays in the room at Sturgis.HCH
Yea, been in biker world for most of my life. You got your good and bad. Go down to a few swap meets and see how much of that stuff is stolen. Alot, if not 90% of it.

I was packin around this 25ACP in my early 20's at a rally in Ky, and this older guy I was with freaked out on me for carrying. I put it back on the bike. Sure enough a nasty brawl broke out and police came running breakin it up and arrested a few with weapons. I still got a piece of glass in my leg over the incident. But sure glad I wasn't packin.

Old 07-11-2006, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

S&W Sigma in .380. A pocket gun with some serious punch.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Banned

packing.org site shows that S.D honors my concealed IA permit. Nice to know as I can legally carry anytime I want at the rally.HCH
Old 07-11-2006, 09:55 AM

40 S&W. For those who haven't experienced the wonders of German Engineering, you should.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:06 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

packing.org site shows that S.D honors my concealed IA permit. Nice to know as I can legally carry anytime I want at the rally.HCH
Sorry for jumpin your case. I thought you were going to be keepin it with ya while at the rally boozin or something. I appoligize. I know when I used to go. Pretty well, I had a beer in my hand when I woke up until I went to bed.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I carry a Glock 23...40 caliber.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

We don't have to conceal here in AZ so I usually carry my Springfield Micro Compact .45 on my hip when I carry. When I want to conceal, it's my little Beretta Tomcat .32.

Quick Reply: What is your concealed carry gun of choice?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.