Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Bad Experience!!!! >

Bad Experience!!!!

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Bad Experience!!!!

Old 07-10-2006, 11:36 AM

Default RE: Bad Experience!!!!

maybe ya oughta call the SOB back and tell him you posted yer experience on a hunting forum and at least onedenver co resident won't give gander any business cuz a yer post.

if im a payin customer i expect (at least) polite treatment if nothin else. i don't get mad too often; but the last time someone took my money and didn't deliver, my reaction frightened other customers and the employee in question gave me $50.00 off the bill.

early
Old 07-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

The manager from Gander Mountain just called me and is going to replace my gun with a new muzzle brake. He was as nice as he could be on the phone. I just wish that I would never have dealt with their asst. manager, none of the bad feelings would be there. The store manager came across as sincere.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: MFEMFEMF Luckydog

The manager from Gander Mountain just called me and is going to replace my gun with a new muzzle brake. He was as nice as he could be on the phone. I just wish that I would never have dealt with their asst. manager, none of the bad feelings would be there. The store manager came across as sincere.
GOOD DEAL!

early
Old 07-10-2006, 09:31 PM
DM

I'm not going to get into all the details, unless someone makes me
I'm just trying to figure out who made ya get into all the details?????

Drilling Man
Old 07-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Fork Horn

I have never had any issues with Gander Mountain here in Madison. I have had them install tru glo optics on my Browning 22 pistol, and the gunsmith installed the scope on my new rifle I bought from them.

I did have an issue when I purchased my latest handgun, though. I went to two different Gander Mountain stores, and the first one, was told in a rather rude tone was what they had in the display was all they had. Nothing about maybe ordering the gun I wanted, or even checking other (Gander Mountain) store’s inventory for a gun I was looking for. The next Gander Mountain I bought the gun, but upon pickup, I waited very patiently for someone to go into the back and get the gun. I stood at the counter for a good 20 minutes I was waited on.

I will go back to Gander Mountain as they are really the only sporting goods store I can trust, and the clerks here in Madison, I do not really have a complaint about. They were very helpful, and courteous.