Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Voere Titan II  .308 any advice? >

Voere Titan II .308 any advice?

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Voere Titan II .308 any advice?

Old 10-14-2008, 08:43 AM

Default RE: Voere Titan II .308 any advice?

Ha I Finally got in to the Forms

Umm on this Voere Titan II .308 First off I have one. It has a double set trigger set, but Voere Offered the single trigger set as an Option to be able to switch out trigger sets. I am the Original owner of the one I have and yes Voere did make the rifle in single and double trigger sets. I did not buy the optional single trigger set for mine just extra magazines.

The Titan II .308 is a sweet shooter Voere is a fine firearms manufacture. I have used mine for years now and I love the gun You willl be happy with it I am sure for $300.00 you can't go wrong. Also I have news for you they go for far more than that so get it. That is far less than I paid for mine in 1984

Rigges

Old 10-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Voere Titan II .308 any advice?

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY. TALK ABOUT A THREAD RESURECTION.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by RugerM77.270
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY. TALK ABOUT A THREAD RESURECTION.
Can't let it die.

Voere Titan II is one of the best shooters out of the box, IMHO. Tight & very fast action as I have the .308 as well. He got a great deal at $300 if in good condition.

Wonder if the OP bought it and if he is happy with the deal.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by lhecker51
Can't let it die.

Voere Titan II is one of the best shooters out of the box, IMHO. Tight & very fast action as I have the .308 as well. He got a great deal at $300 if in good condition.

Wonder if the OP bought it and if he is happy with the deal.
I just found this thread and have to say that if the OP did not buy this rifle for that price ha made a mistake!

My dad has one that is coming to me soon..... single trigger. This thing can shoot. With surplus ammo it will easily shoot 1/2" MOA and that is with a busnell fixed 4X scope. When it gets here I am going to buy a good quality scope for it and see what it can do.

I have looked online and for the most part if the owner knows what they have they won't sell it for under $1500 in excellent condition.