Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 A question we have all been asked... >

A question we have all been asked...

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A question we have all been asked...

Old 06-21-2006, 09:55 AM

Default RE: A question we have all been asked...

One of lifes little rules;

When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
If pushed, I respond "Only what's needed"
Old 06-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

How many guns do you have???
How do you answere it..?
I always reply that it's personal and private information.....Then I ask....."Why do you ask?" That puts them on the spot and it dies there.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

My answer? "My wife says to many and I say not enough."
Old 06-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-21-2006, 02:26 PM

I use the answer, "enough to get the job done" and/or "but another wouldn't hurt"
Old 06-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Banned

HCHI am not worried about what people think.I havebeen self-employed for 21 yrs and my wife is hot and 15 yrs younger.If what people thought of me concerned me I would get a chic my own age. I just be myself and if someone worthwhile wants to know and they are someone I want to know I have no problem with disclosing my gun total. Robbery doesn't scare me; everybody knowsI have a CCW and I pack all the time; so does my wife.

[/align]

Old 06-21-2006, 03:04 PM

It doesn't bother me, but I don't own that many. I pitty the person that asks me about guns and isn't really interested. I will talk about it, bows and hunting for hours and if they are not really a hunter or a target shooter they will probably never ask me again. You guys think I make long posts, wait until you get face to face with me and talk about something I am interested in. I can be a bit chatty.

I like your response about the wife though. Had you asked me that I would have answered.

Paul
Old 06-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

My grandma always asks me this same question. I always so not enuf, then she says, 20.......I'm like no.......30........I'm like no..........and after that she gives up. But, to tell you the honest truth I don't know how many guns I actually have, some never see daylight, 7 for sure ride in my truck with me at all times, even my mud truck has a companion or 2 in it at all times that goes BAAAANG......
Old 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

It doesn't bother me, but I don't own that many. I pitty the person that asks me about guns and isn't really interested. I will talk about it, bows and hunting for hours and if they are not really a hunter or a target shooter they will probably never ask me again. You guys think I make long posts, wait until you get face to face with me and talk about something I am interested in. I can be a bit chatty.

I like your response about the wife though. Had you asked me that I would have answered.

Paul
ME TOO..
HCH[/align]
Old 06-21-2006, 07:21 PM

It doesn't really come up with me exceptaroundguys thatI hunt with or at least talk hunting with, so I never really think about it. Anybody else, I really don't have any reason to talk about the exact number of firearms I own.

Quick Reply: A question we have all been asked...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.