Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Politically Correct Crap........ >

Politically Correct Crap........

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Politically Correct Crap........

Old 11-02-2002, 10:16 AM

Default RE: Politically Correct Crap........

emlaur
Supreme Court Ruling - Prisoners' right to vote.
Isn't that the most stupid ludicrous joke you've ever heard of? We're taking the Charter of Rights - individual rights and freedoms to the level of lunacy. I thought people committing crimes and then being sentenced to prison gave up their rights and freedom, I guess not. Of course Supreme Court Justices are appointed, right? And we have the most Liberal f***ing government on the face of this earth. Although the Liberals get far less that 50 % of the popular vote, unfortunately the Right is fragmented between three parties which effectively splits the vote in favor of the Liberal a$$ wipes.

Can you imagine the logistics of having federal prisoners vote? Do candidates go into the prisons to campaign? If not, how will prisoners be informed of the various party issues and platforms? Will they set up polling stations within the prisons to accommodate the voting or do they ****** all the prisoners to outside polling stations so they can vote? And where will their votes count, in the location/riding in which the prison is located or in the home riding of each individual prisoner? My God it just makes me want to puke.

I wrote my local (Liberal) member asking her to address these issues and requesting to know what recommendations she will be making to parliament to deal with this ruling. I don't expect to hear back from her as she's one useless tit of a backbencher that thinks gun registration will resolve all gun related crime.

You're right, we're going to hell in a hand basket.

Here's the link to the news storey if anyone is interested in reading it. gg.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...076479885_78//

"The instant you start talking about what you'll do if you lose, you have lost."
Old 11-03-2002, 03:23 AM

Default RE: Politically Correct Crap........

A disarmed public is much easier to control. What other reason is there to disarm a population? I dont remember my history dates exactly, but I think it was something like five years before Nazi Germany started rounding up Jews and Gypsies that the public was disarmed. All of us here know that guns are not the problem in regards to crime. I cant understand how anyone could imagine that taking guns away from the public would solve anything. In fact, the crime rate goes up where guns are prohibited. We have to stick together as a political group to hold back this idiocy. Its scary isnt it? The world is full of dumbasses.