Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Help me find/choose my last shotgun PLEASE!!!!!!!! >

Help me find/choose my last shotgun PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Help me find/choose my last shotgun PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Old 11-04-2002, 07:46 PM

Default RE: Help me find/choose my last shotgun PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, I made decision Im buying Benelli Montefeltro. Today at shop I got to handle all of them except browning which ive held before and it basicaly came down to the Benelli Montefeltro and Beretta A391 Urika. The benelli was actually about 100$ cheaper plus I liked it better.
I took serious look at Remington 1187 Premier as some of you sugested. 3 outta 4 had poor fitting forarms and scratches and flaws in the stocks out of the box, at least what two places told me. IMO even all pretty looking it didnt have look and feel of higher end guns.Honestly side by side there was no comparison.
Thanks everoney that posted, I hope benelli's reputation is true.
TE

TrestandEd

"Hard work ... conviction ... pride ... responsibility ... class ... character ... success...BOWHUNTING
Old 11-04-2002, 08:20 PM

Default RE: Help me find/choose my last shotgun PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I own A ruger red label o/u and I like it to distraction!! It is without question the finest firearm I've ever held.

Having said that, the binelli is tough to beat. Got to shoot a Binelli 20 gauge once, light weight, smooth. Best balance I've ever seen on an autoloader. It was pure poetry.

Workhorse- Hunt hard.