Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Beretta customer service >

Beretta customer service

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Beretta customer service

Old 02-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default Beretta customer service

I'm sorry, but I have never delt with a company that hassuch little regard for customer service as Beretta. I saved my pennies for along time, so as I could buy a Sako rifle. I have always admired the quality of the Finish Rifle Company. and after I received my new Sako I was not disappoinmented. it is everything I expected. "Thats where it ends" Tried to contact Beretta (thru e-mails) with questions,never heard from them tried several more times nothing. tried calling, talked to a machine.
I don't know about anyone else but I believe that with a purchase of that $$$ amount, there should be some kind of customer service.
I can say I'm very pleased with my purchase, but I hope I never have todeal with Berettawith a warrenty problem. Well anyway, I have the gun I've always wanted, but I can guarantee that will be thelast Berettaowned company product that I will ever purchase.
Long story short I hope Beretta doesn't ever decide to buy up Browning, Remington our Ruger, or we'll all be screwed.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Beretta customer service

Join the large club!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 06:40 AM
bigcountry

When I got my first Sako, I tried and tried to call to get info on the barrel explosions. It was a rude awakening. But I will still buy another if the price is right.

Old 02-16-2006, 07:05 AM
Typical Buck

I just contacted them 2 days ago,it was a lengthy wait on ignore,but I did talk to someone.He wasn't very insightful about my ?,but I received an email 3 days after I posted my ? through their websiteand it was very helpful with more information than I asked for.As for Sakos they don't make um they just import them.
Old 02-16-2006, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

"I'm sorry, but I have never delt with a company that hassuch little regard for customer service as Beretta."

Try NIKON!! They also never respond! After they sell you something, it's K-MAGYOYO! (Kiss my A$$ George, you're on your own!!)
Old 02-16-2006, 12:35 PM

I had problems with a Beretta shotgun and Beretta USA could have cared less. I even wrote a note to the home office in Italy, but they never responded.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

I HAD a Tikka T3 lite stainless that was effected by the recall it took 4 months to recieve my new rifle and then it was the wrong caliber the only reply to this was Beretta USA is sorry for any inconvenience regards the president. this is the worst customer service ever. 3 years ago 5 days before our rifle deer season the trigger broke in my Ruger 25.06 I called Ruger customer service the person told me to overnight the rifle to them and I would have it or a replacement before deer season I had the rifle back in 2 days now that is customer service that is why I have several Rugers and now no TIKKAS or Sako's chad
Old 02-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

I guess I have a follow-up question.
Is sako owned by beretta, or are they just imported by them ???
Old 02-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

If I understand correctly Sako owns Tikka and Burris and some other gun company's [cant rember all of them] and Nokia owns the whole works so no Beretta is just the importerbut I could be wrong chad