Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Walmart guns >

Walmart guns

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Walmart guns

Old 12-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default Walmart guns

I've always heard the guns at Walmart are made cheaper. I saw a gun dealer once take three guns and pick out the gun sold at Walmart. They were not his guns either, he had somebody bring in his guns. It will make you wonder why walmart is so much cheaper than dealers. I know they prolly buy them by the truckload, but I dont think I'll ever buy one from Walmart. What do you guys/gals think?
Old 12-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Walmart guns

same gun, no service
Old 12-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: xeniabuck

I've always heard the guns at Walmart are made cheaper. I saw a gun dealer once take three guns and pick out the gun sold at Walmart. They were not his guns either, he had somebody bring in his guns. It will make you wonder why walmart is so much cheaper than dealers. I know they prolly buy them by the truckload, but I dont think I'll ever buy one from Walmart. What do you guys/gals think?

Hey if you have the $$$$, don't go to Wally World!
There are to many hard working men with families that have to buy at Wal-Mart!
Old 12-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Same exact guns you will find at any gun shop around the country that sells the same brands.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Fork Horn

I dont know what you are trying to say here exactly, but I have a got a pretty good idea. If you think I'm some rich uptight guy, you have the wrong impression. I work on oil rigs 12-14 hours a day in any conditions and don't get paid like I should. I make 40,000 a year if you have to know, so this has nothing do with me not liking Walmart. Thats where my family buys all there groceries.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:12 PM

Wal-Mart doesn't make the guns; if the gun sucks, it's the manufacture's fault. I can normally tell a Wal-Mart gun because they tend to offer the cheapest rifle that the company offers, and then give a great price on it. People see a quality name and a low price tag. Many then complain that Wal-Mart guns suck, because they bought the bottom grade rifle. If you want a nicer gun with more features, then don't go to Wal-Mart. Go to your local gun store.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Dominant Buck

I dont know what you are trying to say here exactly, but I have a got a pretty good idea. If you think I'm some rich uptight guy, you have the wrong impression. I work on oil rigs 12-14 hours a day in any conditions and don't get paid like I should. I make 40,000 a year if you have to know, so this has nothing do with me not liking Walmart. Thats where my family buys all there groceries.

You justsaid that a gun dealer picked out which gun came from Wal-Mart! Whatare to trying to say by that?I believe like the rest of the replys that have been made, if a man can get a Savage Combo at Wal-Mart for $349, theres nothing different in the rifle but price.
I have never bought at Wal-Mart, cause they don't sell or can order theshotguns or rifles I want and I have close to 50.
It's your prerogative to believe whatever you want and buy where ever you want.It's like showing a woman a $100 dress with a $25 tag and a$25 dress with a $100 tag, she'll go for the $25 dress with the $100 tag!
Old 12-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

You justsaid that a gun dealer picked out which gun came from Wal-Mart! Whatare to trying to say by that?I believe like the rest of the replys that have been made, if a man can get a Savage Combo at Wal-Mart for $349, theres nothing different in the rifle but price.
I have never bought at Wal-Mart, cause they don't sell or can order theshotguns or rifles I want and I have close to 50.
It's your prerogative to believe whatever you want and buy where ever you want.

What I'm trying to say is that you are trying to imply that I think I am too good to shop at Walmart. I think you need to calm down just a little. But whatever.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Come on Xenia, you think we are going to believe the 3 nut shell trick? Tell him he's full of bull crap!
Old 12-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Fork Horn

Your prolly right rebel, but I was just wondering what everybody thought. Main reason I wont buy one from walmart is cause nobody their knows anything about guns.

Quick Reply: Walmart guns

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.