Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 New Anti Michael Moore Video >

New Anti Michael Moore Video

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

New Anti Michael Moore Video

Old 08-27-2005, 06:26 AM

Default New Anti Michael Moore Video

I know this belongs in the politics section, but I wanted to reach as many of you as possible, so I'm also posting it here in one of the most popular forums.

Conservative talk show host and SecondAmendment supporter Larry Elder has just released a documentary entitled Michael & Me..... it takes on all of Moore's distortions in Bowling for Columbine & he even pins Moore down and makes him look like an idiot. It sells on Amazon.com for about $14. Obviously, since it doesn't fit the "Hollywood agenda", the video is getting next to nothing in terms of promotion, so all of us gun guys/gals need to spread the word and buy the video.

Thanks for letting me post in this forum to get maximum reach!
Old 08-28-2005, 01:38 PM

Default RE: New Anti Michael Moore Video

Easy broey1,.......pins moore down and makes him look like an idiot.WE ALL know that says it all about that,in my opinion,commie!!!Though I would like to see the interview seeing how the Objective and Fair Media and Hollywood Degenerates seem to be afraid and sweeping it under the rug now.Thanks brother for the info.!!