Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Out of state=no gun? >

Out of state=no gun?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Out of state=no gun?

Old 08-27-2005, 08:41 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Out of state=no gun?

ORIGINAL: jcchartboy

Just to clarify, I live in NJ and regularly purchase guns in NY. Either I am misunderstanding Bigcountrys statement, orhe is not correct.
Jc, would rather not have a conversation with you at any time. I was talking to the original poster.

Old 08-27-2005, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

bigcountry:
Jc, would rather not have a conversation with you at any time.
Well I don't think that reply needs any "clarification".
Old 08-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jcc, could not find anything on Muzzle Loading.

"NJ Note:We ship air rifles, air pistols, crossbows & muzzleloaders to NJ only if sent to a New Jersey Federal Firearms License FFL holder (gunshop). You must have a NJ Firearms I.D. Card to have the airgun transferred to you in NJ, and usually must pay the FFL holder a small transfer fee. The FFL holder must fax us a copy of their FFL. "

Although this is obviously not a copy of an exact regulation I believe this displays the point.......JC
Old 08-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

BC.....What makes you think I was talking to you.....
In fact I think this is the first time I have adressed one of your comments in over 4 months. This is not your board and never was.....Learn to deal with it,then stopwriting posts filled withfalse information!

As a matter of fact you might want to remember what the moderator AJ52 had to say to you the last time you ranted about a post .

AJ52 said
Geeeez - here we go again. A perfectly good topic and a few are going to trash it up! Make up and be friends - get on topic
I would have thought you would have learn by now.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:05 AM
bigcountry

I don't know, your like a virus. Every time I turn around, your right behind me and most making corrections and telling people they are always wrong and you are always right. Good your right, you win "something??". I see you put BS up all the time, but I don't want to talk to youso why reply.Its extreamely painful discussing anything with you.

Tectnically your correct about NJ, but on the other hand, almost every gunshop here, Ky or WVwill not go thru the trouble to sell to you. Most consider it a communist super liberal state, and I agree and hate it when I have to travel to Red Bank for ATT. The gunshops I know don't want to even take the chance to sell to you to check all the rediculus permits and stupid licences. I would say its the same for our friend in UT. Also, other reasons can be they don't recipicate.

I mean any state that you have to take a safety class for ML's,you can't take very seriously as a gunfriendly state. I mean, if MD gets any worse, I am going to move to WV and commute heavily.

Old 08-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry
your correct about NJ,
Wouldn't it have been much easier to just admit that in the first place. Therewas absolutely no need for the ranting.

Perhaps now we can get back to the topic.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:21 AM
bigcountry

Exactly your right all the time JC. You should go off and be very proud of yourself and your accomplishments in shooting. Your knowledge andhunting travelsis just so overwelming. I am sure we all agree that we are so lucky to have you on this forum

Old 08-27-2005, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Exactly your right all the time JC. You should go off and be very proud of yourself and your accomplishments in shooting. Your knowledge andhunting travelsis just so overwelming. I am sure we all agree that we are so lucky to have you on this forum
I don't you think could have written a post that better displays yourill intentions towards prior to my even haven written a post.
This post also really shows how it only takes a few bad people to give message boards in general a bad name.

I have too much respect for this board and its members to continue on in such a child dispute as you have attempted to create.

If you would like to get back on topic we can now finish this discussion in an adult manner.

Old 08-28-2005, 01:34 AM

Thanks for the input guys i'm gonna check out the new Cabella's and see what they'd say. Theres also a few shops that i know would let the little stuff slide by for a sale.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

It must suk in live in Nj ,Ca, etcwith all those antigun laws.

Quick Reply: Out of state=no gun?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.