Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 qustion about .17hmr >

qustion about .17hmr

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

qustion about .17hmr

Old 07-01-2005, 09:51 AM

Default RE: qustion about .17hmr

i guess theres gonna be a shoot-out then because he dont have a right top start shooting.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

i guess theres gonna be a shoot-out then because he dont have a right top start shooting.
I wish you luck with your .22LR.

You've got a lot to learn, son.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:15 AM

I get an unesy feeling when I know there are possibly people like this in the field. For the safety of others and yourself please take a firearms safty course
Old 07-01-2005, 11:42 AM

He does if he thinks his life is threatened. He can also have you arrested for tresspassing, and destruction of private property, and probably a few other charges. It seems to me that you have little regard for peoples safety, and laws. You keep spouting that you know gun safety. And in the next sentence you ask a questionthat you would already have the answer to if you did, in fact, know gun safety. A GUN IS NOT A TOY! Do you understand that it can kill you are someone else? I seriously doubt it. Do yourself a favor, and enroll in a firearms safety course. You need it!
Old 07-01-2005, 11:43 AM

I get an unesy feeling when I know there are possibly people like this in the field.
I agree 100%
Old 07-01-2005, 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: ajg2425

i have a friend that shoots his ar-15 and his 1911 in his basement wich is smaller than mine and he just got out of the USMC. your telling me he is a little kid and dosnt know anything about gun saftey?? HA!

i dont plan on only shooting in my basement, maybe like 10times at most.

^ and yes i do know know about gun saftey but thanks for your opinion.
Actually, I said nothing about your Marine friend, how could I, since you didn't mention him until after the fact? But since YOU brought him up, let's talk about what YOU insinuated about him, since I have said nothing about him up until this point. Number one: If he is a Marine, then he would not be a little kid, since one must generally be 17 or 18 years of age to enlist in the military. Number two: Yes, your jarhead friend is acting like a total moron if he is or has purposefully shot a gun inside of his home for purposes other than self-defense. Just because someone was in the military does not mean they are the smartest people or have the best judgment or common sense. Uncle Sam does his best to screw their heads on straight, but even Uncle Sam can't get em all 100%. Further more, it IS obvious that your friend does NOT know gun safety is he pulled a stupid stunt like what you say he did. And don't even think about insinuating that I have no respect for the men and women in our armed forces, seeing that I came from a military family and spent my time in the service as a Navy SEAL, so yes I do respect our service men and women, but I also know firsthand how dumb and ignorant some of them can act, and the stupid things they are capable of.

You don't plan on shooting your .22 in your basement but maybe 10 times at the most. Good for you. Zero times at the most would be best. All it takes is ONE time doing IGNORANT things like that to get yourself hurt or even killed.

And as for your last statement, no you obviously know absolutely nothing about gun safety. Also, you are welcome for my opinion.

Lastly, it is people like you who give added leverage for the anti-gunners to make their case against gun owners. Don't add fuel to their fire. People like you are not only a danger to themselves, but also to everyone around them. People get shot infirearm relatedaccidents every year because of people exactly like you. But since you seem to not want to take anyone advice and take a gun safety course, then I will change my advise. For a person like yourself (how old are you really, 11 or 12?) I would recommend selling all your firearms and purchasing a water gun until you become mentally mature enough to realize that there is no shame in taking a gun safety course, and actually go and take one. You really should stop and pull your head out of your rear long enough to realize that everyone here is trying to help you become a safe and responsible firearm(s) owner.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Host of Hosts

PLEASE DO THE FIREARM COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR GET INTO A GUN SAFETY CLASS . I hate to say this but your words and your intentions are what gives the rest of the gun owners in this country a bad rap. Go back and read your own words in your posts and see how your words look.