HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/101425-have-great-weekend.html)

Virginia7 05-27-2005 11:33 AM

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Hope everyone here has a great weekend. If you're traveling, be sure keep the shiney side up! Stay safe.

Think I'll take my Sako 308 out to the range on Sunday afternoon

SWAMPMAN 05-27-2005 11:37 AM

RE: HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Virginia7,
Thank you. I hope you have a great weekend also. I think I'm going to brave the mosquitos and see if any feral hogs want to play this weekend.:D

Rebel Hog 05-27-2005 11:41 AM

Just don't forget your .243, SwampMan:D

GRIZZLYMAN 05-27-2005 11:46 AM

Back at y'all. I'm going to the new Cabellas down here (DFW, Texas) this weekend. I was going to take the kids while my wife is working but she was afraid I would lose them.:)

SWAMPMAN 05-27-2005 11:47 AM

Don't need anything that big RH, I'm taking my Texas big game rifle(read .22):D

ejpaul1 05-27-2005 12:02 PM

I am headin off to grand lake to pester the fish and humor my wife.
EJ

oldelkhunter 05-27-2005 12:04 PM

Don't need anything that big RH, I'm taking my Texas big game rifle(read .22)
I'm thinking there is a niche for a 30/30 necked down to .24 ..something along the lines of 24/30 rebel swamp

James B 05-27-2005 12:21 PM

My wife has to work the weekend but we are going to Devils Lake fishing on the 31st. She called a guide friend of ours and booked a day of walleye fishing for us. Thats also our 37th Aniversery. Man there was a couple good years in there.:D

Hope everyone has a good kickoff to summer. Here in North Dakota it doesn't feel like summer yet.[:@]

Virginia7 05-27-2005 12:29 PM

Hope everyone has a good kickoff to summer. Here in North Dakota it doesn't feel like summer yet.
Hey JamesB, that DAY (summer) will come, just hang in there! :D

Dang, I haven't been to Devils Lake in so many years, was back in my college days when I went to Minot State. Can be some good fishin' there 'bouts.
Happy Anniversary too!

zrexpilot 05-27-2005 12:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Virginia7

Hope everyone here has a great weekend. If you're traveling, be sure keep the shiney side up! Stay safe.

Think I'll take my Sako 308 out to the range on Sunday afternoon
Thank you, hope you have a happy a safe weekend also.
I will be going to a family reunion in Gonzalez Texas tommorow. This will be at a Game Ranch. I was asked to bring my gun, theyre gonna let me take a hog. Think I'm gonna take my dangerous game rifle ( .22 hornet) will post pics of my harvest.
Happy weekend to all !