Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 sighting in for different positions of shooting? >

sighting in for different positions of shooting?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

sighting in for different positions of shooting?

Old 06-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: sighting in for different positions of shooting?

ORIGINAL: missed_another

CZ2506 nothing personal but you set yourself up on this one. here's an example. i'm driving down the road in my truck. using the gas pedal for thrust as you call it. i got equal pressure on all sides. how come my truck didn't float off into space. and yes i do like to read guns and ammo but not for silly things like this. maybe you should pick up a copy. man i can't wait to tell the guys about this one.
MA-- read your post (and others). did some research. went outside and shot a crow. ate it. from here on i'll follow grandpa's advice. "Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to start talking and remove any doubt they may have had"
Old 06-02-2005, 05:06 PM

Default RE: sighting in for different positions of shooting?

hay CZ i have been waiting for your come back. that was a good one. was your crow medium or well done. just picking a little. this is just a place to have a little fun and poke at one another. it a great site to pick up a few things also. see ya ma