Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

(Pic) Son's 1st Fish

Old 04-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default (Pic) Son's 1st Fish

Caught today at a pay to fish pond. Not too shabby for a 2 year old.

Old 04-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: (Pic) Son's 1st Fish

congrats!!! way to go getin him out there early......if hes like me he will lovvvvvvvve the outdoors and never forget that his daddy was always with him...teaching him the way of the outdoors....i know ill never forget all the times me and my dad hunted and fished....we got pics of me with a rainbow i reeled in on dads fly rod.....he hooked it.....i reeled it in...i was in diapers just able to walk......i think iwas born with a fishing pole.....i love to fish more then anything in the world.....i can sit there all day alone.....just love it....dad gota fight me when we goto the mountains in the winter now....telling me im not fishing with 2 foot of snow on the ground......he just dont understand.....he did it to me!!! ahhh cant wait till the 15th....headed to the mountains with dad and his buddys to fish......cant wait......it could be one of my last times fishing with dad being i leave for college in the fall..........ill never forget all the times we spent together....and im going to make time to come back and hunt and fish with him in the future.....we kinda grew apart since i got my liscense and a car......i can hunt and fish when i want....he works alot...so our days dont match up....when they do he doesnt want to go or thinks i rahter go alone or with my friends....or i already filled my tag for whatever....kinda stinks...i love hunting and fishing and learning with him....good luck with your son....keep him at it!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 07:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

he ia happy thats for sure
Old 04-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Typical Buck

congrats on giving your kid that smile
Old 04-04-2005, 09:33 AM

Awesome Barnes!

I've got a little guy about that size and it never occured to me to take him to a stocked pond to fish. Now I've got the bug to take my litle guy fishing.

Give the little guy a high five for me
Old 04-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Adams - It ends up being cheaper than you buying a license and trout stamp.

Mauser06 - I was like you. I was always hunting or fishing with my old man when I was little but straying off a bit during the teenage years. Your old man knows you'll be back in the field and on the water with him once you get your running around out of your system. Now we hunt and fish together all the time. I take my dad out fishing in the ocean all the time in my boat now and I'm even taking him to the Florida Keys this Fall for some big time fishing. It's good that you appreciate what your dad did for you by introducing you to the outdoors. I appreciate my dad for it and I hope my son (and daughter) feel the same way about me when they get older.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

remember my 1st fish love trout fishing cauight some natives saturday
18inch and a 14 forgot the camera
Old 04-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

This is what it's all about..... getting kids involved in outdoors... way to go Barnes.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

very cool........congrats
Old 04-04-2005, 02:01 PM

Smile says it all.

Hopefully the first of many.

Quick Reply: (Pic) Son's 1st Fish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.