Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Lost Lure

Old 06-14-2004, 09:34 AM

Default Lost Lure

Hello all,

I lost a lure about 7 years ago and have never been able to find anything like it. If you know anything about the lure described below, I would really appreciate any help.

It is just a basic spinner bait, except the spinner is not made of metal, it is made of plastic and it has pellets inside of it. So when the plastic spinner spins, the pellets move around like a rattle trap. This is truly one of the best lures I have ever used and if you have any information on where I can pick one up, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Chris
Old 06-14-2004, 10:42 AM

Default RE: Lost Lure

Here is a some what picture of what I am looking for

Old 06-15-2004, 11:17 AM

So I am taking it that no one has any idea what I am talking about? That is ok, I get a weird look from the sales people at all the bait/lure shops =)

Thanks anyway

Chris
Old 06-16-2004, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

never seen one quite like it, but looks like a good bait.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:49 PM

Sounds good what did you catch off it most I also lost a 5 dollar topwater bass lure that worked well, i wish i had it back
Old 07-11-2004, 03:19 PM

I saw one of those a few years back at a local bait shop down in central alabama. The place is closed now, but you are not an idiot. I know what you are talking about.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:28 AM

Someone just does not want me to get my hands on this lure. I think that maybe the FBI is playing a hand it. Better not talk about it here, they may be watching. hehe Just kidding. I guess all I can do is keep looking or finally break down and build the spinner myself. I know as soon as I build one, it will get snagged on something, thats the way it always works. Anyway, thanks for everyones help and please let me know if you happen to run across anyone selling these.

Chris
Old 07-20-2004, 10:46 PM

Ever try ebay?
Old 07-21-2004, 08:10 AM

All the time. I have been looking for this for about 7 years now. I have tried everywhere, including here. I get a lot of great suggestions but none of them ever pay off.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:26 AM

Holly cow, I found it. It is made by Manns. If you want to know what I am talking about it is located at http://www.mannsbait.com/

And it is called the Loudmouth Spinnerbait Gold

If you want an awsome lure, you should check this lure out. I bet I caught a fish on just about every throw of this lure. I have ordered 2 and I will let you know as soon as I get them and test them out.

Chris

Quick Reply: Lost Lure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.