HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   Anyone recognize this lure? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/56119-anyone-recognize-lure.html)

TREEDOG 03-16-2004 08:48 PM

Anyone recognize this lure?

I cant find these at wal-mart anymore and cant remember there names, after catching a few crappie today I caught some brush and lost one of the only 2 I had. The picture isnt to clear but I can take another if needed. Anyone know the name or who makes these, Renegade i think? They are dynomite in creeks and ponds. Remember catching 70+ fish last year in one day with one (creek fishing). I know the photos arent great but if you used the lure before you should recongise it.

NY Bowhunter 03-17-2004 01:10 PM

RE: Anyone recognize this lure?

It looks kinda familiar. Not sure where I've seen it. I know it's not in my boxes, but resembles something I used to use perch fishing. Check Yakima Baits. Bait company out of Washington. Looks kinda like something they make.

timberjack82 03-18-2004 07:54 AM

Looks like a renegade like you said. I think the name is something Bug. Im not sure what the first part is.

jerseyhunter 03-22-2004 04:13 PM

I'll take a guess and say a wiggle wart.

mauser06 03-22-2004 05:08 PM

maybe a yozuri snap bean or whatever they are called? i cant tell by the pic.....they are little baits like the one you have.....they come 2 in a pack a small one and one that is smaller......dont know if thats it....but they look like that...if you cant find them and they are similar maybe try them..many makers make little crankbaits now......yozuris cost a bit more but they are some of the best lures ive seen..good hooks good paint...and they seem to work well.......

Ace101 03-24-2004 10:57 PM

It looks like a shallow lure usually for bass but I would have to have it tested because the tests show the prove.:)

suwannee 03-30-2004 04:20 PM

I just bought 4 on W-M art close out . they are at the fish camp and I will be going there tomorrow and will send you the name and number if you havn't received it already.

suwannee 04-01-2004 06:17 PM

The store brand is RENEGADE(w-Mart)
By BOB MICHAELS INC, P.O. BOX 20620, HOT SPRINGS AR. 71913
Lure name LITTLE BITTY CRAW, BROWN CRAW LBC72
Different colors carry different numbers
Hope this helps
The fishing is great in fl at this time.

Ace101 04-03-2004 08:55 PM

Hey!!! I'd like to see this title of this lure also you can send it to me at...:
[email protected]
Thanx