Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Night fishing! Won't go no more! >

Night fishing! Won't go no more!

Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Night fishing! Won't go no more!

Old 07-16-2016, 01:36 AM
Typical Buck

Default Night fishing! Won't go no more!

All my life my dad,myself and my kids enjoyed night fishing. We liked to catch cat fish. We always put them back in,it was fun?
The last time my son went,with one of his friends,he parked in a parking space 15 feet above the river. It was a steep bank to the paved road.
Cars passing by regularly and just traffic noise?
After a few hours he went to his car,a Jeep soft top,to find someone had cut his roof and taken his radio,his CD player,his CDs and messed his seats up. all this with no noise.
Other folks have had the same thing going on and night fishing is too darn scary for us now days!!!!!!!!
I would think that if weren't so steep of a hill to were he was fishing he would have gotten robed or worse????????
JESUS,YOU CAN"T EVEN GO FISHING ANYMORE!
Old 07-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Unfortunately too many thugs have been being released from prison. I think this has been one of he main problems with the US today. Its becoming an all to common occurrence. I'm glad your son and his friend were not harmed though.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:40 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear about the property loss, but at least no one was hurt. They will get what they got coming to them. That danger works two ways and just may cost them their life some day.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Never go anywhere unarmed, especially somewhere isolated. Even if it is by a road, people driving by have no clue if the ones they see messing around are the owners. Just always be prepared.