Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Bass fishing 2015

Old 02-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kidoggy
went out to c.j. strike dam last weekend I caught a few trout but bass fishing was pretty slow.there were a few being caught but all I talked to said it was pretty spotty. water temp was only 46. but should be picking up here in the next few weeks
I caught a couple small mouth bass down by the picnic area right off the bank many years ago. I also shot some carp with a bow on the other side of the dam. I never had much time to fish/hunt when I was there
Old 03-01-2015, 03:32 AM
Banned

I used to snag carp over there when I was A kid. in fact we used to tie a wire to a stick make a snare with it then lie on the rocks with loop in water and snare the carp when they swam through it.used to catch 50 -100 a day doing that. been a long time.
never ate them though.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

buddy of mine has been catching a few through the ice
RR
Old 03-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another 2 weeks me and the wife will be back at it on Dale Hollow looking for Mr. Bronzeback.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kidoggy
I used to snag carp over there when I was A kid. in fact we used to tie a wire to a stick make a snare with it then lie on the rocks with loop in water and snare the carp when they swam through it.used to catch 50 -100 a day doing that. been a long time.
never ate them though.
a few miles down the snake river from Grandview you could pull off the side of the road and you could see hundreds of carp in the river...
Old 03-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Banned

yep still there. it really is a nasty river, I would have to be starving before I would eat a fish out of it. that stretch is disgusting
Old 03-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Dominant Buck

I got a 4 pounder on a deep diving Norman last week..Having a hard time loading pic..