Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Get ready for the 2014 bass tourney... >

Get ready for the 2014 bass tourney...

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Get ready for the 2014 bass tourney...

Old 11-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Get ready for the 2014 bass tourney...

Guys i had to get off the internet for a while to get my heart right with God...His mercy heard my cry and He has set me free....from a wayward heart.

So I'm back on here with joy and anticipation of a great online tournament this Feb..2014 for the largemouth bass...if we had one last year MT and I would have tied..we both had 8 pounders..his second fish though i believe would have beat mine..lol

Blessings to you all,
C7
Old 11-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hi Chuck thanks for the text.. But, I do not believe I will be into it this year either.. I have been very busy this past summer with very little time to fish or hunt at all. I also have been enjoying that other place.. Take care and keep texting me if you wish my friend.. You know how to contact me.. Phil
Old 11-20-2013, 05:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Ok Phil....thanks for getting back with me...
Old 11-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm in(hopefully)

but I got to tell you this was my third attempt to post here and I have also typed out 3 replies to the "we are the off-season thread" that I have not been able to post, I am experiencing computer problems, that only happen here, since my departure I have posted numerous times on a couple of other sites w/o incident
Old 11-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Lot's of adware here...my wife has a high end computer..was running great , fast and fine..just started having issues and she ask me..."Have you been getting on Hunting.Net again.?" With my hang dog look i have to reply..yes maam...i think it's the tons of ads on here...thanks for replying MT....
Old 11-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Dominant Buck

MT ...I'm an all or none type of guy.....I'm aborting the internet World Wide WEB ....good name..However' we will have our own little contest over the phone..lol Best one fish for 2014 God bless you brother.
Chuck