Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Confession of a gambler >

Confession of a gambler

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Confession of a gambler

Old 06-17-2013, 01:35 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Confession of a gambler

This is so embarrassing..but if you need a 'Chuckle' here ya go..

About 2 months ago Matt and i decided to have a little bass tourny of 10 dollars each. When i was loading the boat my gut was busting from the pizza fest the night before...but i was in a hurry to beat the morning sunrise. I wore my shorts and favorite red plaid flannel shirt to look cool in the photos of the big fish i was going to be cstching..lol

At the ramp...i felt the urge..I ignored it and put my 20.00 bill in my front pocket. I was bound to win anyway..thought my prideful self..Matt surely will have a 10 spot..

Heading back to my spot...it wasn't going to wait. I had to take a serious DUMP and i mean fast! I headed to this inlet in the woods of the park...gators were lurking so i decided to take off my shirt..do it in my shirt and toss the shirt overboard..my belt was already loosened. I stood up and loosened my bowels...i wrapped the shirt in a ball and tossed it in the water..WOW! What a relief...as i watched my shirt sink to the bottom of the pit..OH NO!! My 20 bucks was in thr pocket...and gone..

No matter where i fished at..i kept smelling ..SH-- real bad too...My legs needed stretching so i stood to cast. When i looked down, i had been sitting in a big pile of the brown stuff....yes i won the tourny but it was our last money bet. I think someone was trying to convey a message to me...

I bring toilet paper now...

Here was the winning fish...now you know why I'm topless..and have the weird smile..The sun baked the stuff on the seat so I had to buy a new seat. The tourney was very expensive...really stunk too.

Last edited by Chuck7; 06-17-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

you learn anything
Old 06-17-2013, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lol... this story is hilarious, and the picture is the icing on the cake.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Ut oh...another 10.00 bass derby with Matt tomorrow,.i'll have toilet peper..lol the bite has been very slow this week...i am getting bit on Carolina rigged flukes
Old 06-22-2013, 06:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Pics to come..got my butt beat today..We fished from 6-9:00 I had 3 bass best 2 was 3 3/4 pounds..Matt's best 2 were 7 1/2 pounds...Best was 5 1/2 pounds..Best lure...crankbait.